GF need to change

i do a lot of FP mostly with GF

but the problem is there way to many dps classes and i play healer

nice for them but the problem with vet ore master mode

its a pain in the butt for a healer to even heal 3 players

its way to stress full and then they QQ bad healer sorry i cant heal 3 all players to full all the time

also my heal spells can l argo so i have double the problem

i hope BW change the GF system so that there is always 1 tanker in the party so for any healers will be a much easier run and not get stress out all the time

so what do you guys think let me know thx :)

No, if you have stress even with kolto around in veteran, then, well, dont know, 4DD can easyly complete any veteran without any healer. I play all roles and do not find any stress in veteran flashpoints. In master mode you have always tank and if that tank is actually DD and queued as tank, then they are just asholes and adding trinity to veteran do not change that. Healers and Tanks get GF pops way faster, Veteran flashpoints are great for DD to learn game. For single DD mastermode queue can be really, I mean really long. Its good that veterans are roleneutral, so even single DD can get pop.

Thats what makes it fun to heal Master mode FPS!! The challange of healing the dps that keeps taking aggro off the boss or boss going for you since you are the bigger threat with your heals than the dps and tank combined :D

i do a lot of FP mostly with GF

but the problem is there way to many dps classes and i play healer

nice for them but the problem with vet ore master mode

its a pain in the butt for a healer to even heal 3 players

its way to stress full and then they QQ bad healer sorry i cant heal 3 all players to full all the time

also my heal spells can l argo so i have double the problem

i hope BW change the GF system so that there is always 1 tanker in the party so for any healers will be a much easier run and not get stress out all the time

so what do you guys think let me know thx :)

I don't want to hurt your feelings because you seem like a jolly ol' chap. But the problem you are describing is common to all healers and eventually, in time, you will get better on handling how to heal groups by yourself. I was in your boat once, I often lamented at the idea of having no help in FP's for heals, especially in master modes when the mobs hit harder and the boss fights tend to be a bit tougher. You really do have to accept the role that you are the only safety net, and the tank and DPS really do rely on your ability to handle stressful situations, and you must beable to perform even when your group is being shotty and newbie, people are counting on you to keep it all together with your dank heals.

Last years Dark vs Light event was excellent training in my healing capabilities and I eventually successfully healed every master mode and regular mode FP with my Operative healer, and I started off as a newb. Then I stepped into PvP with my healer and really started to hone in my skills. Healing is very much all about personal development, if you are healer always passing the buck about how bad dps is or how tank is dumb, and complaining about your groups performance, then you shouldn't be a healer. You are the person who needs to keep the group together, come hell or high water.

With that said I occasionally do get into runs where the group is going full retard, and no amount of dank heals will save them (like enraging on bosses, or stubbornly ignoring mechanics, extreme newbness of mechanics, etc etc) in these moments it best to /bow and leave the group if no progress is being made.

people are counting on you to keep it all together with your dank heals.

Quite frankly, if your heals are "unpleasantly damp and cold", I'd be complaining, too. :rak_03: :rak_03: :rak_03:

PS: Yes, I know that in this context, you don't *mean* that, but it's such a weird word to use for that, especially given its origin in stoner culture.

> i do a lot of FP mostly with GF

> the problem is - i play healer

> can't heal 3 players

Well i havent laughed hard since Bioware released F2P :D Wondering what else newcomers cant do in casual version of SWTOR 2017 edition

Edited by Alekerro

If you listen to the interview/podcast with Keith by the guys from Bad Feeling, he did say he wanted to do an overhaul of how the Group Finder system works with roles, rewards and incentives. However, Eric clarified it was on the wall-of-crazy but not currently being worked at.

I don't want to hurt your feelings because you seem like a jolly ol' chap. But the problem you are describing is common to all healers and eventually, in time, you will get better on handling how to heal groups by yourself. I was in your boat once, I often lamented at the idea of having no help in FP's for heals, especially in master modes when the mobs hit harder and the boss fights tend to be a bit tougher. You really do have to accept the role that you are the only safety net, and the tank and DPS really do rely on your ability to handle stressful situations, and you must beable to perform even when your group is being shotty and newbie, people are counting on you to keep it all together with your dank heals.

Last years Dark vs Light event was excellent training in my healing capabilities and I eventually successfully healed every master mode and regular mode FP with my Operative healer, and I started off as a newb. Then I stepped into PvP with my healer and really started to hone in my skills. Healing is very much all about personal development, if you are healer always passing the buck about how bad dps is or how tank is dumb, and complaining about your groups performance, then you shouldn't be a healer. You are the person who needs to keep the group together, come hell or high water.

With that said I occasionally do get into runs where the group is going full retard, and no amount of dank heals will save them (like enraging on bosses, or stubbornly ignoring mechanics, extreme newbness of mechanics, etc etc) in these moments it best to /bow and leave the group if no progress is being made.

thx for the wise words am stile a newbie in healing but i work hard to learn :)

it always reminds me of this video

it stile makes me rofl its so funny about healing classes

thx for the wise words am stile a newbie in healing but i work hard to learn :)

it always reminds me of this video

it stile makes me rofl its so funny about healing classes

OMG ... that video is sooo true I usually main heals on TRE and Shadowlands, and yep, have been in more than a few groups where everything is just as that video says ... still I like to think I have the skin of a rhino and the resilience of a cockraoch so I guess I was destined to be a healer :)