Gear requirements for four-man content in 5.x

I have a tank and a healer each wearing mostly 228 crafted gear, but I don't care much for role-neutral group content. What level of gear would you recommend having before I jump into veteran uprisings and master flashpoints?

Hey,

considering that you can buy 230 gear with just your command tokens you should have a minimum of full 230s!! That is all you need for Veteran Uprisings and Master Flashpoints.

Easy there dude. You can wear crafted 228s at level 66 for fixed-stats, 68 for mods. If that's the case, he doesn't have any tokens.

But OP, yeah, do some ordinary stuff until you have enough command tokens to buy 230s (Tier 1) from the vendors on the fleet. Then go crazy.

I have a tank and a healer each wearing mostly 228 crafted gear, but I don't care much for role-neutral group content. What level of gear would you recommend having before I jump into veteran uprisings and master flashpoints?

It's completely fine. There's bolster anyway.

Apart from that, what the others here have said

It's completely fine. There's bolster anyway.

Apart from that, what the others here have said

True on that, i mean there have been videos of people doing Blood Hunt naked, with just empty Mainhand and Offhand, so.....

Can't speak for Uprisings as i never set foot in those.

But Master FP should be no problem at all with that gear rating.

Given that you know how to play your class and role and either know the mechanics or are willing to learn and follow them if someone explains them. And if the rest of your group also knows what to do.

Because that is the most important thing.

Bolster usually takes care of you gear.

I leveled most of my character by running Master FPs from 65 to 70 or from 50 to 70 as tank or healers. The 65 characters mostly with 220 rating gear, the lower characters ran with what they earned through leveling and questing, though I took care to keep the gear apropriate to character level, no more than 4 level difference.

I do know all the FPs by heart and run them for several years now. And i ticked of blood hunt, 95% of all players quit there before even trying the boss or looking at you anyway ;)

I didn't have real problems if the rest of the group was somewhat competent, though of course i usually can't carry someone else this way in the harder FPs, i only can do my own part.

Edited by Khaleijo