Basic Gear Mainhand Weapons

DarthBlaide

Hey,

My friend and I have been trying to get our mains geared up with endgame gear. We are currently working on Basic Gear and there is one thing we noticed. There is no mainhand weapon to get with Basic comms besides the ones from the Reputation vendor on Makeb. Is this the only place to get Basic Mainhead weapons? If so, why are they lower level modes than other basic gear?

And what about Elite and Ultimate? Any help would be nice! Thanks!

Hey,

My friend and I have been trying to get our mains geared up with endgame gear. We are currently working on Basic Gear and there is one thing we noticed. There is no mainhand weapon to get with Basic comms besides the ones from the Reputation vendor on Makeb. Is this the only place to get Basic Mainhead weapons? If so, why are they lower level modes than other basic gear?

Unless you get the Arkanian main or Underworld main, vendors typically only sell offhands. You can get the hilts/barrels from the GTN or crafter but they are expensive.

Hey,

It is the only place atm , but in tomorrows patch you can then get the same mainhand basic weapons from the fleet basic vendors too. The reason why they are lower than the rest of the basic armors stats is because they are what's left of the old basic gear which up until recently where 66 mod equivalent. The Elite main hands are from CZ-198 reputation vendor and they are actually 350 elite comms each ( gulp ) yeah I haven't bothered yet on any of my characters , they are 69 mod equivalent. As to the ultimate main hands I believe they drop in Operations.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb