Are we not allowed to have the this title at the end of the Sith Warrior story?

Sir-Coffee

Why can't we have both Darth and Wrath? I get that "Darth" is awesome and iconic, and I do want to have it, so just justify it as they're for different things.

"Darth" is for the accomplishment of killing your former master, who is a Darth. (Basically, it's acknowledging that if you can kill one you probably are one. Meanwhile, "Wrath" you earn because the Emperor has decreed you it. Then give the Inquisitor "Darth" and perhaps a title relating to whatever they do on the Dark Council as well, that way it's even?

Why can't we have both Darth and Wrath? I get that "Darth" is awesome and iconic, and I do want to have it, so just justify it as they're for different things.

"Darth" is for the accomplishment of killing your former master, who is a Darth. (Basically, it's acknowledging that if you can kill one you probably are one. Meanwhile, "Wrath" you earn because the Emperor has decreed you it. Then give the Inquisitor "Darth" and perhaps a title relating to whatever they do on the Dark Council as well, that way it's even?

How do you use the spoiler tag? I don't see an option for it. lol

Just curious how did any you beat Lord draahg at Baras's lair, thought no matter how i went about it with my rage dps juggy, he got mauled in seconds.

Kited him around and used force scream + health packs, fought some time, ran again and used health packs... Was damn hard.

Yes the Lord Draahg fight is easily the hardest fight of the story.

A shame we cant have a title related to being Emperor's Wrath as well. On that note what happened to "The Indomitable" title, was under the impression we got that as well?

Edited by Lacedemon

We actually had it but then some dudes had to cry about it being unfair that Inquisitor becomes Darth and we "only" get that title.

So we are Darth now as well and are no longer iconic.

i thought they got the special "forcewalker" title? we definitely need something like "NAME, the Emperor's Hand" .. just makes sense with our storyline. especially given within the story that's what we're called by the dark council. = /

Draahg fight was easy for me, as carnage Marauder.

Use Quinn he is OP. I died on the 2nd phase of him without Quinn, so I rezzed at Medcenter to switch companions.

Use your cooldowns and he is cake when your health gets low force camo and allow quinn to take some punishment then get back on him.

Just curious how did any you beat Lord draahg at Baras's lair, thought no matter how i went about it with my rage dps juggy, he got mauled in seconds.

I have a big, bad bounty hunter for a husband. He's always mad he never gets any credit(s) for helping me out.

i thought they got the special "forcewalker" title? we definitely need something like "NAME, the Emperor's Hand" .. just makes sense with our storyline. especially given within the story that's what we're called by the dark council. = /

Forcewalker is a MUCH earlier title. The Start of chapter 2, specifically. So the comparison doesn't hold

Edited by Darth_Vicente

• 2 weeks later...
Blah. Warriors should get titles that only warriors can get same with every other class. Develop the class story enough and get a cool title. Inquisitors get Force Walker and Warriors get Acolyte instead. They should both get Lord and Darth. Maybe Inquisitors get the Ghostbuster title. But, Warriors need the title they have worked so hard in their story to get. So Emperor's Wrath needs to be an Warrior title. It's only fair. So yes Warriors need that title back NOW!

Forcewalker is a MUCH earlier title. The Start of chapter 2, specifically. So the comparison doesn't hold

Actually, it does.

To give an example, warriors have fourish titles in the game:

Acolyte, Apprentice, Lord, Darth.

Inquisitors:

Acolyte, Apprentice, Forcewalker, Lord, Darth.

Even though Forcewalker is gained at the start of Chapter 2, it is still an extra title that is wholly unique to their class.

Blah. Warriors should get titles that only warriors can get same with every other class. Develop the class story enough and get a cool title. Inquisitors get Force Walker and Warriors get Acolyte instead. They should both get Lord and Darth. Maybe Inquisitors get the Ghostbuster title. But, Warriors need the title they have worked so hard in their story to get. So Emperor's Wrath needs to be an Warrior title. It's only fair. So yes Warriors need that title back NOW!

First SWs complain about not wanting a "stupid" title like Emperor's Wrath when the mean SIs get to be darth and demand to be darth too. So BW gives in...and makes them darths instead.

Then SWs complain about not getting the Emperor's Wrath title anymore and demand to have both titles. I'm sure BW will give in...so in the spirit of fairness

I am now going to claim that when this happens I need an additional title for completing my class quest. I want all SIs to be given the title of "Dark Counsil Member [Name]" *sigh*

First SWs complain about not wanting a "stupid" title like Emperor's Wrath when the mean SIs get to be darth and demand to be darth too. So BW gives in...and makes them darths instead.

Then SWs complain about not getting the Emperor's Wrath title anymore and demand to have both titles. I'm sure BW will give in...so in the spirit of fairness

I am now going to claim that when this happens I need an additional title for completing my class quest. I want all SIs to be given the title of "Dark Counsil Member [Name]" *sigh*

Uh... wrong.

SIs complained that Warriors got Emperor's Wrath and Darth and they only got Darth.

Uh... wrong.

SIs complained that Warriors got Emperor's Wrath and Darth and they only got Darth.

Eh? Which forum were you reading at that time?

The SW didn't have the Darth title throughout nearly all of Beta. There was a massive SW qq about not having this because its a title traditionally associated with the class.

The SI then qq'd that it was their title and they didn't want to share with the SW because they already got the emperor title. BW saw cry babies on both sides and gave them both what they wanted and what they didn't thus nobody was happy!

Personally I find titles boring. The amount of times I've seen Cipher Agent, Darth, Republics most Want. Hardly unique, its like everyone being called Dave. I pride myself on not using any title which is the opposite of what a title should be.

Rare titles for doing something hard or time consuming are better imo.