Solo Flash points?

First off let me say that I just returned to the game.

My question for you is I noticed in the expansion that there are a few flash points that can be done solo.

Is this the case with all flash points now or was it just part of the expansion content?

At level 60 you should be able to solo any level 50 stuff and below though (except Colicoid War Games, which has mechanics requiring multiple players). I expect level 55 tacticals to be possible as well for a skilled player.

At level 60 and 186 gear you can solo level 55 hard modes.

At level 60 and 186 gear you can solo level 55 hard modes.

I have reservations about being able to beat the enrage timer of some bosses, given the DPS nerf. I don't doubt there's a few people who can do it - there already were when 55 was the cap - I just don't think the average player can.

At level 60 you should be able to solo any level 50 stuff and below though (except Colicoid War Games, which has mechanics requiring multiple players). I expect level 55 tacticals to be possible as well for a skilled player.

Level 55 tacticals can (or could pre 3.0) be soloed (ie. with healer companion) by a level 55 in 180's. Problematic are only bosses with AOE-phases (mainly the droid on Korriban). Aside from Lost Island, all HC 50's FPs could be soloed by any 55 in level 55 gear. The bonus bosses in Directive 7 and Kaon are very very hard, though. Not sure If anyone ever soloed Lost Island HC, that's the only one I gave up trying.

At level 60 we'll do about the same damage we did at 55 in 2.10, but now we'll outlevel the bosses and get some damage reduction, so at 60, Lost Island and the SM lvl 55 Flashpoints should be doable and the HC 55s will be the new solo HC.

BTW: The colicoid wargames can be soloed if you don't play by the rules ;)

The Forged Alliances storyline and the new FP from SOR can be soloed ONCE when you are at the appropriate part in the storyline. Effectively, the FP are part of the quest line for the expansion and its prelude.

So they can be soloed only once?

I have reservations about being able to beat the enrage timer of some bosses, given the DPS nerf. I don't doubt there's a few people who can do it - there already were when 55 was the cap - I just don't think the average player can.

Last time I tried Athiss I was doing just fine on first boss until Tharan decided to not heal me because I wasn't 15m from him.

So they can be soloed only once?

Once per character.

Edited by Halinalle