Solo run: what should I wear?

Hey! I usually only play Imperial classes, my main is a lvl 60 arsenal merc (the new expansion is AWESOME!!) who is in all 178 gear, I tried running Directive 7 with HK-51 as soon as I got him (before the expansion, I was using like 132 gear at the time), made it about 300 meters and gave up lol. However, now that I have increased lvl, gear, companions, etc, do I have a chance? I read that 180+ gear could accomplish this even before the expansion, and I am pretty close to that, my healer (Mako, I don't yet have Treek) is in.......well........I'm not sure, but she's in half basic, half 150-modded adaptive armor, most of the time the two of us can handle anything (except that one Heroic 2+ on Makeb.......). So, taking this long-winded explanation into account..........can I solo the lvl 50 flashpoints on storymode? Except for Kaon and Lost Island, of course.

And yes, for you wiseasses out there, I am perfectly aware that Directive 7 is a lvl 49 flashpoint :)

Oh yeah, I have also read that it is POSSIBLE to solo Kaon, but the rakghouls in the tunnels have stun abilities that last, like, 15 seconds, on a tank specced 55 jugg I in Oricon gear I tried it with a tank in lvl 50 adaptive gear, got nowhere, is this really soloable?

I appreciate it, thank you guys!

(P.S. My main is Kadno on the Ebon Hawk server, PST me for more complaints and witty humor!!

Hey! I usually only play Imperial classes, my main is a lvl 60 arsenal merc (the new expansion is AWESOME!!) who is in all 178 gear, I tried running Directive 7 with HK-51 as soon as I got him (before the expansion, I was using like 132 gear at the time), made it about 300 meters and gave up lol. However, now that I have increased lvl, gear, companions, etc, do I have a chance? I read that 180+ gear could accomplish this even before the expansion, and I am pretty close to that, my healer (Mako, I don't yet have Treek) is in.......well........I'm not sure, but she's in half basic, half 150-modded adaptive armor, most of the time the two of us can handle anything (except that one Heroic 2+ on Makeb.......). So, taking this long-winded explanation into account..........can I solo the lvl 50 flashpoints on storymode? Except for Kaon and Lost Island, of course.

And yes, for you wiseasses out there, I am perfectly aware that Directive 7 is a lvl 49 flashpoint :)

Oh yeah, I have also read that it is POSSIBLE to solo Kaon, but the rakghouls in the tunnels have stun abilities that last, like, 15 seconds, on a tank specced 55 jugg I in Oricon gear I tried it with a tank in lvl 50 adaptive gear, got nowhere, is this really soloable?

I appreciate it, thank you guys!

(P.S. My main is Kadno on the Ebon Hawk server, PST me for more complaints and witty humor!!

Yes, you can solo level 50 FPs at level 60. And no, it won't matter what companion you bring with you. Nothing will be able to hit you (or at least, not much).

If you want to make them go faster, upgrade to 186 gear.

Yes, you can solo level 50 FPs at level 60. And no, it won't matter what companion you bring with you. Nothing will be able to hit you (or at least, not much).

If you want to make them go faster, upgrade to 186 gear.

Only boss mechanics can hurt you in level 50 hard modes. Enemies still can hit you but we're talking about <1000 dmg/pull.

When those mobs stun you, order your companion to attack them. It won't take long for them to kill them and set you free.