PLUS DE SON dans galactic starfighter

kowalskyswu

Hello, I'm having a recurring problem with Galactic Starfighter: every time I enter a GSF warzone, during loading or shortly after mission launch I hear a "pop" noise (more of a sound playing rather than speaker static) and immediately the game goes completely silent. No music, voices, or sound effects at all. When I Alt-Tab back to Windows, I hear the "pop" and Windows sound is ok, but returning to the game with GSF in progress the "pop" happens again and no sound plays (even with SWTOR's "Background Audio" preference turned on, GSF produces no audio while downsized). Once the battle's over and I return to the regular ground game, the "pop" happens once more while loading the planet, and then the music and all other game sound comes back normally.

I really love playing Galactic Starfighter, but this constant sound loss is driving me up a wall! I'll keep tinkering with settings on my end; in the meantime, can anyone else testing GSF please tell me if you've experienced the same issue, or could a developer reading this please offer a solution? Thank you very much.

Ce post vient du forum anglais de swtor relatif au serveur test et résume exactement ma situation, alors que je suis sur un serveur "classique" battlemedidation, pour résumer: je lance galactic starfighter il y a un "pop" plus de son, fin de galacticstarfighter, re "plop" le son revient une fois revenu dans le jeu de base.

Ca ruine totalement l'expérience de GS...