Looking for a PVE Guild Imp or Pub (Pacific Time Zone Friendly)

kjchan

Hi there all,

Have been around SWTOR since the launch, but have only gotten recently interested in joining a guild because I'd like to try Operations and the best place to learn would obviously be a guild. I'm in a guild now and joined recently, but the ops are all hosted at 6 PST as they seem to be CT/EST based and I'll never be able to get my kids in bed and tucked before 8 PST.

I've got two characters mainly, an Imp soon-to-be level 60 operative healer and a current level 60 guardian vigilance dps (yes I know I know I should have specced tank, but I do enjoy not having to lead - am willing to respec/regear if need be). I've also got a level 47 commando healer I'll be working on getting up to speed as soon as the Imp hits 60.

In terms of personality, I would characterize myself as a team player (7 years in the Army will do that to a man), and am willing to shut up, watch, and learn. Will read up on raid guides beforehand, etc, and otherwise try to help out the guild in whatever's required. Am looking for a guild with friendly, personable folk who don't mind helping me learn the ops ropes.

Any info or leads would be appreciated, thanks!