warning, do not play after lvl 50

dredmore

Unless you love grinding warzones or spaming for LFG (unles you have a pve guild) or just running circles in Ilum collecting boxes, you may want to stop as soon as you hit 50 and just roll another character.

Everyone knows the story is great and allot of fun 1-49, so take my tip and as soon as you hit 50start over, and do a new story.

Now i'm not saying the game sucks or is going to die or any of that dumb stuff, i'm just saying that the game is still young and it needs some time, so instead of hitting 50 at this time and getting bored, just work on all your charactors, build up your legacy.

Yeah WZ's are fun but having only three gets old pretty fast, ilum is fun when there is a battle, if you don't lag to the point where you can't move, flashpoints are great, if it's a hard mode and not bug out on you and if you are lucky to have a large guild and can get a group fast.

At the moment datacrons and gathering are the only reasons what so ever to ever visit another planet, at 50, most of you will be in ilum farming boxes waiting for a WZ to pop and even if your not farming boxes you will be there for the buff to get more commadations, only time you will leave is when your quest's are done and need to turn them in, don't even need to leave to buy the bags, just buy them in the warzone.

Oh, woops almost forgot raiding, well the normal 8 man raiding is a joke, hard modes bug out half the time and i can't say anything about 16 man raids, have not done any yet, but if you are doing those and they are working that is awsome.

Anyway, if you are an altholic like me then you will be fine for a few more months.

Hmmm I have three 50's that I play at max level and I'm still having fun, gosh what am I doing wrong? Please tell me O mighty OP!

Nothing, I have seen 70 year olds having fun knitting and gossiping about orlando bloom.

would bore me to death, but if it works for you, more power to you.

So.. just out of curiosity .. what dose wow have to do after reaching max level ?

More battlegrounds, most of which people hate and they only prefer one or two anyway, and one raid that actually matters, so the others are ignored except by people trying to pug to get a legendary in a raid that the only people going to are other people who want the legendary.

So.. just out of curiosity .. what dose wow have to do after reaching max level ?

1. Arenas and rated battlegrounds so that PVP actually has a purpose

2. LFD system so that you can actually do flashpoints instead of spamming trade channel endlessly

3. Addons and damage meters so that you can actually tell wth is going on

1. Arenas and rated battlegrounds so that PVP actually has a purpose

2. LFD system so that you can actually do flashpoints instead of spamming trade channel endlessly

3. Addons and damage meters so that you can actually tell wth is going on

If you need addons to play a vido game, then you should just stop playing.

Edited by Bladedakoda

Anyway, if you are an altholic like me then you will be fine for a few more months.
Be an 'altholic' doesnt work in this game, bcuz you will do same boring quest again and again in lifeless closed planets in desert servers. This game is only for newcomers to MMORPG, ppl who don't play much time (bcuz kids/ work) or ppl who didn't play much games of this type and can't feel why this game is so boring and easy without challenge IMO.

Addons = customizable UI

(plus other awesome things that SWTOR doesn't have)

No it's not. They are two totally different things.

Your UI is all what you look at that isn't the actual game itself. Short for User Interface.

Add-ons are things you Add to your game for any number of reasons. Sometimes they might add something to your UI, and an Add-On can even be 'Customise UI'.

But you are totally wrong with that statement.

p.s. if you'd check the upcomming features you'd noticed they have a team working on fully customisable UI. Not an Add-On just an added feature. See the difference?

Add-ons are things you Add to your game for any number of reasons. Sometimes they might add something to your UI, and an Add-On can even be 'Customise UI'.

But you are totally wrong with that statement.

All you did was take what I wrote, "Addons = Customizable UI plus other awesome things that SWTOR doesn't have", and reword it slightly. Glad to see we agree!

All you did was take what I wrote, "Addons = Customizable UI plus other awesome things that SWTOR doesn't have", and reword it slightly. Glad to see we agree!

No,

1. You got in an argument with someone about wow having add-ons. She said that if you needed add-ons you shouldn't play the game.

2. You lashed back at her talking about your UI. She then replies where the hell did the UI statement suddenly come from.

3. I did not rephrase what you said at all. If you think so then please look of the meaning of the = symbol. This stands for 'equal to'. And UI is not Equal To Add-On and certainly not as you inteneded in the discussion.

As im no where near level 50 I cant really validate how it will be in regards to boredom. But surely putting the higher level to good use, helping out those lower levels in need adds game play element. In that i dont mean being a power noob only helping others to show off your wonder skills and making them agree you are the best (EGO Noobs I dislike but use on a regualar basis to get passed certain point, "Oh you're chr is amazing love your powers"...... as a i laugh to myself inflate the ego and suddlenly he does 2 more quests for me, muwhahahaah oops turned to darkside)

TBH i got bored aswell. after 2 weeks i was full rakata from the flashpoints and had most of my champion gear aswell.

i enjoyed the "cooperative" mode of the game through the story, i.e. do the quests with friends and etc and feel a sense of progress.

i know rolled my 3rd high lvl alt and midway too :> but i think ill enjoy more that alt in the endgame - at least for some time - due to rolling to a server where friends are , so endgame content will be more fun with mumble and etc.