The REAL Most Powerful Jedi

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering Exar Kun's abilities, I think the quotes hold merit.

It doesn't hurt that it had been not that long ago Kun and everyone from that era was fresh in everyones mind its like how we compare Pre-quell era to NJO its close enough really to be comparable.

It doesn't hurt that it had been not that long ago Kun and everyone from that era was fresh in everyones mind its like how we compare Pre-quell era to NJO its close enough really to be comparable.

Everyone forgets how much of an impact Exar Kun had on the galaxy before and after Revan.

Everyone forgets how much of an impact Exar Kun had on the galaxy before and after Revan.

But ya obviously Kun doesn't go on this list because he was sith as well its just part of our reason for wanting Nomi and Thon on here for how well they coped with him. Heck I would Nomi just under him in power close but no cigar kind of thing and of Course as already said Seba definitely belongs on this list that girl was one of the most powerful of the NJO.

But ya obviously Kun doesn't go on this list because he was sith as well its just part of our reason for wanting Nomi and Thon on here for how well they coped with him. Heck I would Nomi just under him in power close but no cigar kind of thing and of Course as already said Seba definitely belongs on this list that girl was one of the most powerful of the NJO.

I mentioned Nomi and Thon on page 1 of the forum that they must be considered. As 4 & 5 are pretty much set in stone, I think Nomi and Thon should be in the 6 - 8 range

Funny thing is , I probably like Revan above all those characters and often go back and forth with him being my number 1 ............... Does not hurt me that hes not on this list and keeps a lot of BS debating at a low if I just do not put him on a list that really at the end of the day does not matter but is fun to do regardless . Does not hurt Revan as a Character either , just keeps the Haters quiet !

So SHHHHHHHHH !

Very diplomatic of you. If we ever hold elections on these forums you'll be my nomination for chancellor :D

I mentioned Nomi and Thon on page 1 of the forum that they must be considered. As 4 & 5 are pretty much set in stone, I think Nomi and Thon should be in the 6 - 8 range

Well considering the top 4 were taken from the sister thread ya they are set and Windu is a no doubt sure in for number 5. For me the 6-8 range are Nomi Seba and Thon so I agree the question really becomes 9 and 10 if Revan it to make any of it I am almost positive it will be 10 as I feel obi-wan desirves the 9th spot,

5.Master Fay.

6.Mace Windu.

7.Nomi Sunrider.

8.Revan.

9.Satele Shan.

10.Odan-Urr.

That would be my list.

The problem with Fay is that she is, too, a very obscure character. We know very little about her. Of course, for what we saw, she surely has the potential to make to the list. But I'm not sure enough to affirm she is 100% deserving of the place.

The problem with Fay is that she is, too, a very obscure character. We know very little about her. Of course, for what we saw, she surely has the potential to make to the list. But I'm not sure enough to affirm she is 100% deserving of the place.

The other problem is she is around during the clone wars and we already know the top 2 jedi during the clone wars by 100% cannon are Yoda and Windu so..... ya its an impossibility for her to be more powerful then windu and around in the clone wars at the same time.

The other problem is she is around during the clone wars and we already know the top 2 jedi during the clone wars by 100% cannon are Yoda and Windu so..... ya its an impossibility for her to be more powerful then windu and around in the clone wars at the same time.

No we know that Yoda was the most powerful Force User and that Mace Windu was the most skilled duellist, it said nothing about him being the second most powerful force user in the entire Order.

Also, Obi-Wan himself in her presence recognised that she was the most powerful force presence he had ever encountered bar Yoda.

She not only didn't age, but she had centuries to hone her power, also she took two lightsabers through the back(one straight through the heart) and if she had chosen would have survived, she instead used her remaining energy to fully heal Obi-Wan Kenobi so he could save millions.

She also made Asajj Ventress look like a child by comparison, so much so that techniques in the force that most force users can't defend against, she could actually could reverse them and better yet, her force barriers were so powerful that all of Ventress' force attacks were literally useless.

Her power in the force is reflected in the fact that she never carried a lightsaber, for she never had a need for them, this speaks volumes about her power, she went from war to war, ending hostilities in a multitude of manners and not once did she need the defensive and offensive capabilities of a lightsaber, her incredible force power did it all for her.

Now I imagine people are wondering why I didn't bring up the venerable watchman in the other thread, it is simply because a comparison against Sith is impossible, yet we have the thoughts and displays in her one-time appearance in the comic, that provide us excellent comparisons against the Jedi of her day.

She is clearly stated to be the second most powerful Jedi in the galaxy, only second to Yoda and this is a topic where prowess in the Force is the focus, to be the second most powerful Jedi in the Order during the Golden Age of the Jedi says a hell of a lot about her power.

Edited by LadyKulvax

Rayla, I don't suppose you have a scan stating as such that she is? Not that I don't believe you, but I find it rather retarded she would only have one appearance if she is that powerful and not having displayed anything other then through her 1 time appearance. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Rayla, I don't suppose you have a scan stating as such that she is? Not that I don't believe you, but I find it rather retarded she would only have one appearance if she is that powerful and not having displayed anything other then through her 1 time appearance.

She was the strongest of us all, and for a brief moment, I could feel how strong. I suspect she would have lived forever, if not for this one sacrifice.

Star Wars: Republic #53 - Blast Radius

That's what he said. But Rayla, Obi-Wan never says that he's excluding Yoda when he say "us all", so, by taking this statement as you are, with "us all" meaning the Jedi Order, he is saying that she is more powerful than Yoda.

That's what he said. But Rayla, Obi-Wan never says that he's excluding Yoda when he say "us all", so, by taking this statement as you are, with "us all" meaning the Jedi Order, he is saying that she is more powerful than Yoda.

the question is who was he talking to was windu or yoda in the room because if not when he says "us all" it could mean every one in the room and that's it.

oh and windu being second most powerful Jedi during Clone wars I thought was confirmed by Lucas wasn't it?

Edited by tunewalker

If we're taking everything in that comic at face value, it's also important to note that despite all of her strength in the Force, Fay somehow managed to get stabbed in the back. Which makes me think that while her raw power may have been impressive, she lacked the finer and arguably most important powers a Jedi can have: precognition and foresight.

If we're taking everything in that comic at face value, it's also important to note that despite all of her strength in the Force, Fay somehow managed to get stabbed in the back. Which makes me think that while her raw power may have been impressive, she lacked the finer and arguably most important powers a Jedi can have: precognition and foresight.

She was in a daze after an explosion AND was busy dealing with Durge, you know the one that throws Jedi around like no tomorrow AND she was attempting to save Obi-Wan Kenobi.

That was not the quote I was referring to, I have it here:

At first I thought I would be on any other mission with Jedi Knights to accompany me with, but I quickly realised that the four Jedi that would accompany me, were the legends that I'd heard of as a child and then I saw her, youth betraying her ancient eyes and a power in the Force I had not sensed in anyone except our Grand Master.
Edited by LadyKulvax

oh and windu being second most powerful Jedi during Clone wars I thought was confirmed by Lucas wasn't it?

And I don't believe so, I clearly remember him stating that Windu was the second greatest Jedi, he never explicitly stated that Windu was the second most powerful Force User in the Jedi Order.

And I don't believe so, I clearly remember him stating that Windu was the second greatest Jedi, he never explicitly stated that Windu was the second most powerful Force User in the Jedi Order.

Are we argueing semantics isn't that by Lucas's standards the same thing we take that for Luke and Sidious as he said Sidious was the greatest sith lord ever so by saying he is the second greatest Jedi he IS saying he was the second most powerful Jedi your argument seems based on semantics.

Are we argueing semantics isn't that by Lucas's standards the same thing we take that for Luke and Sidious as he said Sidious was the greatest sith lord ever so by saying he is the second greatest Jedi he IS saying he was the second most powerful Jedi your argument seems based on semantics.

No he called Sidious explicitly the Most powerful Sith Lord ever in ESB 's commentary.

As for Luke, he stated exactly this: Anakin has the potential to be 200% as powerful as the Emperor. and also stated: Luke fulfilled his father's potential in his absence.

Those are the statements we go by as G-canon, second greatest Jedi in the Order can mean all sorts and if he had said that, he'd be recognised as such on Wookieepedia.

No he called Sidious explicitly the Most powerful Sith Lord ever in ESB 's commentary.

As for Luke, he stated exactly this: Anakin has the potential to be 200% as powerful as the Emperor. and also stated: Luke fulfilled his father's potential in his absence.

Those are the statements we go by as G-canon, second greatest Jedi in the Order can mean all sorts and if he had said that, he'd be recognised as such on Wookieepedia.

Ya it still feels kind of semantics here I don't really think he is saying he is the second wisest jedi as Windu is very clearly slightly dark with his philosophies and doesn't always go by the code so cant be second greatest by means of philosophy and wisdom I am also pretty sure he was saying it in regards to pre-quell jedi that could even hope to take on Sidious so all in all we have no reason to believe second greatest doesn't mean second most powerful its just semantics the intent seemed there he just chose different words in that particular interview.

Ya it still feels kind of semantics here I don't really think he is saying he is the second wisest jedi as Windu is very clearly slightly dark with his philosophies and doesn't always go by the code so cant be second greatest by means of philosophy and wisdom I am also pretty sure he was saying it in regards to pre-quell jedi that could even hope to take on Sidious so all in all we have no reason to believe second greatest doesn't mean second most powerful its just semantics the intent seemed there he just chose different words in that particular interview.

He's the best lightsaber duellist in the entire Jedi Order, that's why he is the second greatest, I am not sure why you insist on semantics when this thread is specifically for the most powerful force users in the history of the Jedi Order, Mace is clearly the #1 duellist in the whole of the Order, that's why he is second greatest.

He's the best lightsaber duellist in the entire Jedi Order, that's why he is the second greatest, I am not sure why you insist on semantics when this thread is specifically for the most powerful force users in the history of the Jedi Order, Mace is clearly the #1 duellist in the whole of the Order, that's why he is second greatest.

Actually we know that yoda is a better duelist then him he beats him in duels all the time so no he isn't the number 1 duelist in the order that goes to yoda. I am argueing semantics because you are saying Second Greatest Jedi is not equal to Second Most powerful its a different choice of words but mean the same thing its semantics.