Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How about adding Pazzak to SWTOR?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
How about adding Pazzak to SWTOR?

George_Hayduke
01.08.2019 , 12:45 AM | #21
YEESSSS

I just downloaded the PC version of Pazaak and I had forgotten how marvelous it was. If only, if only it was in this game. If it was I would surely be the pazaak master. But I'll guess I'll never really know. Because Bioware just refuses to put it in there...

Cobrasx
01.08.2019 , 11:07 PM | #22
I was JUST thinking about this sitting in the fleet the other day. They could set them up in the fleet cantinas, let you play against other players and bet credits and stuff. That would be awesome
Subscription referral link
Click it! 7 days free subscription time, character xfer and other goods
Rewards Information

Sith-Viscera
01.09.2019 , 07:44 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by VelvetSanity View Post
So...youíre claiming that Magic: the Gathering tournaments fall under the same laws as poker and blackjack? IIRC, Pazaak has more in common with CCGs than anything else, because you have to find cards and build a deck and so on (itís been years since I played the kotor games)
I, I am Not Claiming any thing really cause i believe i said this was something 'i heard'. Now the part i said is, that it makes sense to me, thats just my opinion. Plus i have no clue about Magic the gathering, i never played it.
Referral link, Use it, don't use it. It's what ever. But if you do, Thank You.
http://www.swtor.com/r/22Ct9G

Jorelle
01.24.2019 , 06:58 AM | #24
you know how much more of an improvement it would be to add Pazzak to SWTOR plus here's an idea add pazzak cards to the cartel market, HMMM HMMM hello? Plus like someone else said seasonal leagues brilliant idea there. Hello listen up devs. Gold mine here.
May the force be with you, always....

GhOsTPrOz
01.24.2019 , 04:13 PM | #25
Yea for real! Make it so you can play against NPCS, maybe would give us a reason to travel to cantina? Much like the Conquest Commanders make Pazzak challengers who randomly spawn for 2 or 3 hours at a time in cantinas across the galaxy! Winning could give CXP, money and better cards maybe other rare items and mats.

Then you could have player v player duels for fun or for credit bets and have other players watch / spectate! Then do a ranked version as well. And as someone else said make it like a cartel purchase. I don't mind dropping 10 bucks to unlock access to it and you could sell pazzak packs for 200 or 300 coins for additional cards and such.

Untapped gold mine idea. Could even make it worth conquest points. Maybe allow players to bet otherwise bound items even though that can be a slippery slope I suppose.

Just all around great idea that you guys could easily make money in!
<Tragic Heroes> Star Forge
<It's A Trap> Darth Malgus
http://tragicheroes.enjin.com/
Free stuff - http://www.swtor.com/r/XsKLPx

FlameYOL
01.25.2019 , 11:58 AM | #26
I'd rather not have Pazaak be tied to the Cartel Market, especially if it rewards actual CXP and Credits.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

CyberLead
01.29.2019 , 09:06 AM | #27
no because of how easy it is to hack this game. do not add anymore gambling at all.

Rion_Starkiller
01.29.2019 , 03:23 PM | #28
People have been asking for Pazaak for years. I highly doubt they will decide to do it now, unfortunately.

Quote: Originally Posted by CyberLead View Post
no because of how easy it is to hack this game. do not add anymore gambling at all.
lolwut
Beruhl / Zenovia / Lobotomy / Sejanos / Warpunk
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.