My 2 cents

BradJayMan

I know no one really cares about others opinions, but I got this email put your opinion on the forums pretty sure it was a phishing email.

Things I like.

I love the crafting system especially at end game cause you can craft, gather, and play the game hope this is stolen by future MMO lol. I really appreciate the story on each planet made me feel like I was actually doing something and help instead of being someone's erin boy. And I love the companies story line, only thing is you can't get them without love and you are using the one with the best play style and not getting all the rep. Yeah I know just get gifts.

Things I don't like.

Half way through the First chapter til the third I ran into so many quest givers that spoke alien speech. Maybe it was just me but it kinda defeats the purpose pf voice acting. Kinda also think the smaller missions shouldn't have movies. They don't really serve a point in the story and it feels like it breaks the flow.

Things I would change

First would be make the heroic and flash point icons different from solo-able quest. This is an extremely solo friendly game for an MMO you might as well make this slight change to sort out the loners from the socials and not waste time. Sorry, but I wanted to play the game the first time solo to get a feel for the game and it ticked me off to go through a 30 sec movie to just abandon a quest.

Final thoughts

I am not the person this game is for, and that's not a bad thing. I'm going to stop playing unless I change, which is possible.