Darth Nihilus

kcchieffan

Besides look on Wookiepedia and you'll find all you need to know.

I did and it doesn't really give him much of a back story except he was some random guy that survived malachor 5. Same with sion. I mean both of them have some pretty intense power. Nihilis can consume whole planets and sion can't die unless he wants to. Are these just rare force cases, becuse besides sith rituls or the super over powered sidious in the eu no sith lord was immortal and no sith lord could suck all the life out of a planet.

I did and it doesn't really give him much of a back story except he was some random guy that survived malachor 5. Same with sion. I mean both of them have some pretty intense power. Nihilis can consume whole planets and sion can't die unless he wants to. Are these just rare force cases, becuse besides sith rituls or the super over powered sidious in the eu no sith lord was immortal and no sith lord could suck all the life out of a planet.

Thats because they weren't important UNTIL they got their powers, but I see your point. I think they did that because they could have been just nameless persons in a galaxy of trillions until they got their power, when they decided they weren't just going to lay down and die like everyone else around them.

All of the three main Sith Lords in Kotor 2 stood for a specific concept, I can't remember what Sion and Traya stood for but Nihilus stood for Nihilism.

All of the three main Sith Lords in Kotor 2 stood for a specific concept, I can't remember what Sion and Traya stood for but Nihilus stood for Nihilism.

Traya was Betrayal. I can't remember what Sion was.

Edit: Hate maybe.

Edited by Aximand

Traya was Betrayal. I can't remember what Sion was.

Edit: Hate maybe.

I think Sion was Existualism, Wookiee doesn't seem to mention it anymore. I remember their titles: Nihilus = Lord of Hunger Sion = Lord of Pain Traya = The Betrayer

I think Sion was Existualism, Wookiee doesn't seem to mention it anymore. I remember their titles: Nihilus = Lord of Hunger Sion = Lord of Pain Traya = The Betrayer

I think you're right. God dang, Chris was way better than Drew wasn't he?

Nihilus arguably served as a dark reflection of the Exile more than anything else.

Both survived Malachor V, both cut themselves off from the Force in reaction to the pain of that world's destruction, and both effectively became a walking wound in the Force as a result. Had things gone differently for the Exile, had she made different choices or walked different paths, it could have been her behind the mask.

This is probably why his fight occurs after the Big Scene With Darth Traya (if you've played KOTOR 2 you know the one). The Jedi Council (if it survived) has already seen the Force through the eyes of the Exile, but in Nihilus you see the Exile through the eyes of the Jedi Council.

Nihilus arguably served as a dark reflection of the Exile more than anything else.

Both survived Malachor V, both cut themselves off from the Force in reaction to the pain of that world's destruction, and both effectively became a walking wound in the Force as a result. Had things gone differently for the Exile, had she made different choices or walked different paths, it could have been her behind the mask.

This is probably why his fight occurs after the Big Scene With Darth Traya (if you've played KOTOR 2 you know the one). The Jedi Council (if it survived) has already seen the Force through the eyes of the Exile, but in Nihilus you see the Exile through the eyes of the Jedi Council.

Exactly. Which is why I love the Nihilus Character, its the Dark Side of the Exile. The Dark Side of the main character is the main Villain.

i did not like kotor 2 because it made sith look like sauron evil army.

only kotor kept the sith true to lore.

Everything done with the villains of KotOR II was already done many times over in the EU beforehand, so I don't know where you got that from.

Everything done with the villains of KotOR II was already done many times over in the EU beforehand, so I don't know where you got that from.

maybe that is the problem most of EU lore sucks. At some point donw the line It simply isnt star warsy anymore.

I personally would love if Bioware did something surrounding Nihilus , be it a flashpoint or maybe a comeback ?!

I wouldn't mind Scion but I was not a fan of him .

I think it is generally possible to bring back Nihilus , him and Scion were kinda made to be beyond belief Sithlords .

my dislike is not story of kotor 2 but how it portyated the sith i like the exile but not the sith she fights.

in fact i don't feel that i am fighting are sith more like fighting sauron orc army like failed attmpet to bring lotr into star wars.

the voice sith makes after you kill them + the zombie sith + the ghostly sith etc you get the ideal.

the games turns the sith into morder army.

in kotor bioware kept sith true to star wars malak is power hungry sith lord who wants to conquer the galaxy for his empire.

I personally would love if Bioware did something surrounding Nihilus , be it a flashpoint or maybe a comeback ?!

I wouldn't mind Scion but I was not a fan of him .

I think it is generally possible to bring back Nihilus , him and Scion were kinda made to be beyond belief Sithlords .

I also wouldn't mind a flashpoint that involved someone putting on Nihilus's mask and being taken over and becoming him. I think Sion should stay dead, Sion was turned back to the light.

my dislike is not story of kotor 2 but how it portyated the sith i like the exile but not the sith she fights.

in fact i don't feel that i am fighting are sith more like fighting sauron orc army like failed attmpet to bring lotr into star wars.

I can't help but feel that was the point. After all they weren't the true sith, and were mostly made up of corrupted jedi.

Exactly. Which is why I love the Nihilus Character, its the Dark Side of the Exile. The Dark Side of the main character is the main Villain.

It was actually a little bit of a letdown when I killed him because he was so awesome throughout the entire story. Just the guy who walks by and everybody dies.

I can't help but feel that was the point. After all they weren't the true sith, and were mostly made up of corrupted jedi.

even so it still gave a people the wrong impreesion about sith.

i start seeing posts complain about how the sith lords don't look like sauron-like beings and empire don't look like the all evil dark army.

I hope BioWare hires Avellone to write for them. KotOR II was quite a bit better than KotOR I as far as story goes. A shame they were not allowed the time they needed to finish the story properly.

Kreia: "Revan was..... power.... like staring into a pale reflection of Kyle Katarn." :D