New Season. Same problems?

InfraredGamer

Says the pub q-syncer lol

It must be hard for Strife, you know? Being the only active PVP guild left on the entire server and still being sub-par in comparison to guilds that came before it. Touting useless ELO and rating as if it is a foolproof quantitative measure of skill and prowess. It must be hard to prove you're the #1 guild when you are the only guild.

Hate the game not the player. If you Q pub side without knowledge of anyone else doing so, you're probably not going to get a pop. It's a decision between not playing yolos on your pub toons at all, or "q syncing"... hmmm. If yolos had cross-faction grouping like they should, this wouldn't be a problem. The only time it's fair to call a guild q syncers is if others ask them to q 4s, but they continue to wallow in yolo Q. This has happened in the past, but is obviously not the situation now. Edited by Kakisback

Hate the game not the player. If you Q pub side without knowledge of anyone else doing so, you're probably not going to get a pop. It's a decision between not playing yolos on your pub toons at all, or "q syncing"... hmmm. If yolos had cross-faction grouping like they should, this wouldn't be a problem. The only time it's fair to call a guild q syncers is if others ask them to q 4s, but they continue to wallow in yolo Q. This has happened in the past, but is obviously not the situation now.

Yea, but people trash talk with their inflated ratings they got by q-syncing. Kinda defeats the entire purpose of Elo. Main reason I unsubbed/uninstalled today. The arena/elo in this game is meaningless, and the rest of the PVP is boring.

Yea, but people trash talk with their inflated ratings they got by q-syncing. Kinda defeats the entire purpose of Elo. Main reason I unsubbed/uninstalled today. The arena/elo in this game is meaningless, and the rest of the PVP is boring.

When have I ever touted my elo to anyone? Lol. I swear, half the bastion cares more about my elo than I do myself. I've had more people comment on my elo than I've commented on my elo. Heh.

Edited by Jinre_the_Jedi

It must be hard for Strife, you know? Being the only active PVP guild left on the entire server and still being sub-par in comparison to guilds that came before it. Touting useless ELO and rating as if it is a foolproof quantitative measure of skill and prowess. It must be hard to prove you're the #1 guild when you are the only guild.

All the people I see crying about solo queue never queue 4s, the version of arena that takes skill. And I'm not talking double hatred zzz snore fest, I'm talking hard swaps. I assume you're one of those people who QQ about solo but never queue 4s, right?

All the people I see crying about solo queue never queue 4s, the version of arena that takes skill. And I'm not talking double hatred zzz snore fest, I'm talking hard swaps. I assume you're one of those people who QQ about solo but never queue 4s, right?

I am above this game.

I am above this game.

That's cute considering you got bent over in the 2 weeks you came back for lol. You and your little friend came back to the game playing the two most OP specs in game and did poorly with them now you're running away because you can't compete in a "dead game with zero talent"

You have zero impact on this server in anyway, think I'm wrong? prove it

Just another Wakalord nothing to see here folks.

That's cute considering you got bent over in the 2 weeks you came back for lol. You and your little friend came back to the game playing the two most OP specs in game and did poorly with them now you're running away because you can't compete in a "dead game with zero talent"

Enjoy your stale PvP and alacrity gear for your powertech!

#rekt

I wrecked every single person I played against with ease, including you (which isn't saying much, as you were a pretty easy takedown if I've ever seen one. The fact that you were the #5 ranked PT or whatever on the server goes to show just how low the skill of the community as a whole has fallen... no offense).

If I get a leaver/afker/pve'r/prepade pub group i can't change that. The skill-cap in this game is so low that it's not very carryable. It's not a MOBA, or a low GCD/no-GCD MMO. It's a molassesly slow 1.5s GCD cookie-cutter build MMO with no macros allowed.

The game is easy, and extremely low skill-cap for an MMO, stale content, dead PVP community that doesn't even have a high enough population to support a 4v4 solo Q and 2 factions. No reason to stay, and certainly not worth paying 15 bucks/month for. As for having an impact, there's nothing to even have an impact on. There's no real community to speak of, and not even any legitimate guilds. If you think you have an impact on anything by playing this game (even if you were good enough to, which you are not), I just feel badly for you. You've clearly exposed that a large proportion of your human ego is tied to this game. Knowing that, I really am sad for you, seriously. If you need someone to talk to call this #: 1 (800) 273-8255. There will be someone there who can help you.

Edited by DrWeebs

I wrecked every single person I played against with ease, including you (which isn't saying much, as you were a pretty easy takedown if I've ever seen one. The fact that you were the #5 ranked PT or whatever on the server goes to show just how low the skill of the community as a whole has fallen... no offense).

That's why I never lost to you and had to carry your second sin in solos because you where only pulling 30-50k dmg a round as Hatred. Like I can't even see why you think you're good the games I played against you it was just another reroll sin who can't use CDS correctly.

But if you're so sure of yourself you wouldn't decline a 1v1 would you? I mean Sebbas plays Hatred Assassin better than you.

That's why I never lost to you and had to carry your second sin in solos because you where only pulling 30-50k dmg a round as Hatred. Like I can't even see why you think you're good the games I played against you it was just another reroll sin who can't use CDS correctly.

But if you're so sure of yourself you wouldn't decline a 1v1 would you? I mean Sebbas plays Hatred Assassin better than you.

Are you citing a character's ranking who clearly just admitted that a. ranked is completely and utterly broken, and b. does not participate in ranked? And did you just pull the 1v1 me, bro? Is this really all this game has left to offer? For someone who has yet to break #5 ranked in such an easy game, you sure do type a lot. Maybe if you load up your keyboard with alacrity like you do your powertechs, you could insult better. You have two different max geared powertechs, and are still sub-par at the class, neither have seen the inside of top 5 ranking.

Edited by Theology

Are you citing a character's ranking who clearly just admitted that a. ranked is completely and utterly broken, and b. does not participate in ranked? And did you just pull the 1v1 me, bro? Is this really all this game has left to offer? For someone who has yet to break #5 ranked in such an easy game, you sure do type a lot. Maybe if you load up your keyboard with alacrity like you do your powertechs, you could insult better.

Fuk this guy makes me mad for some reason. lol

This made me laugh. 7 wins, 18 MVP votes, 1194 ranking after 2 afkers, 2 pvers getting globaled, strife premades... that's why I quit playing ranked, and pretty much altogether.

My favorite moment playing against you is when you left the match because my team had 3 assassins and you got globaled. You're a solid player.

See ya, enjoy this bad game and your "impact" on it lol :)

This made me laugh. 7 wins, 18 MVP votes, 1194 ranking after 2 afkers, 2 pvers getting globaled, strife premades... that's why I quit playing ranked, and pretty much altogether.

My favorite moment playing against you is when you left the match because my team had 3 assassins and you got globaled. You're a solid player.

See ya, enjoy this bad game and your "impact" on it lol :)

You can lie if you like because we both know I left before the game even started lol. As for the rest of your post sounds like excuses because you can't play fotmsin. I mean I'm 16-4 my 4 losses are because of Strife Premades and having pve players on my team :rolleyes:

You can lie if you like because we both know I left before the game even started lol. As for the rest of your post sounds like excuses because you can't play fotmsin. I mean I'm 16-4 my 4 losses are because of Strife Premades and having pve players on my team :rolleyes:

You got globaled and we all laughed in ops chat. One of the finer +popcorn+ moments in my one month of return. Take care, I've already uninstalled, the game started out as mediocre with huge potential, and has become mediocre and dead.

Edited by DrWeebs

You got globaled and we all laughed in ops chat. One of the finer +popcorn+ moments in my one month of return. Take care, I've already uninstalled, the game started out as mediocre with huge potential, and has become mediocre and dead.

If it makes you sleep better at night to fabricate stuff about me because you have absolutely nothing on me by all means.

Peace though, 1 less bad thinking they're good at this game is a great thing.

#neverforget

I wrecked every single person I played against with ease,
Edited by Dysfunxtional

Are you citing a character's ranking who clearly just admitted that a. ranked is completely and utterly broken, and b. does not participate in ranked? And did you just pull the 1v1 me, bro? Is this really all this game has left to offer? For someone who has yet to break #5 ranked in such an easy game, you sure do type a lot. Maybe if you load up your keyboard with alacrity like you do your powertechs, you could insult better. You have two different max geared powertechs, and are still sub-par at the class, neither have seen the inside of top 5 ranking.

http://www.swtor.com/leaderboards/character/4611687039705418264

Nvr 4get, 4ever 2 wins. He was 4ever graceful on the battlefield and will go down in history as a legend. 2winberie, #1 powert3ch NA/EU/Mehico.

Edited by Jinre_the_Jedi

http://www.swtor.com/leaderboards/character/4611687039705418264

Nvr 4get, 4ever 2 wins. He was 4ever graceful on the battlefield and will go down in history as a legend. 2winberie, #1 powert3ch NA/EU/Mehico.

The fact that I only cared to stay for two matches is a testament to how insignificant this game is and always will be. I probably wouldn't excel into top 3 ranking of this game because, well, I just don't care. I'm happy to see that a handful of people still REALLY care about their standing inside of this game. It's good to be passionate about something, however fail it might be. Just know that you handful of people pale in comparison to the skill that once inhabited this game.