Why don't hey just give us mods form vendors?

harpuax

Why can't they just have upgraded versions of all the mods and enhancements that cybertech and artifice can make, from the PvE/PvP vendors instead of full sets of gear? (or both options) Then we can pick the stats we want they don't have to worry about itemization. Then we can use the modable gear system to actually customize our stats. Also we don't waste 100s of thousand of credits pulling them out of the gear. Why can't they take advantage of their own modable gear system?

Why can't they just have upgraded versions of all the mods and enhancements that cybertech and artifice can make, from the PvE/PvP vendors instead of full sets of gear? (or both options) Then we can pick the stats we want they don't have to worry about itemization. Then we can use the modable gear system to actually customize our stats. Also we don't waste 100s of thousand of credits pulling them out of the gear. Why can't they take advantage of their own modable gear system?

Ok let me get this right.

Do you want them to add items that can be crafted to be able to be purchased from a vendor?

Do you want to kill those crafts?

Or are you asking for them to be able to craft new mods that they previously could not?

That would boost those crafts and economy.

Ok let me get this right.

Do you want them to add items that can be crafted to be able to be purchased from a vendor?

Do you want to kill those crafts?

Or are you asking for them to be able to craft new mods that they previously could not?

That would boost those crafts and economy.

No you misunderstand. An artifice can make all sorts of enchantments, like 50 different variations of stats. But those recipies stop at level 50. If you want to upgrade these later you are forced to use the ones in your endgame PVP/PVE gear, and this gear has like 3 choices per class. So you have 50 options at one point, but after that you have 3 or less. I just want the same customization we had earlier in the game at endgame.

I guess my real question is, Why do they take away our itemization customization with endgame gear?

Edited by harpuax

No you misunderstand. An artifice can make all sorts of enchantments, like 50 different variations of stats. But those recipies stop at level 50. If you want to upgrade these later you are forced to use the ones in your endgame PVP/PVE gear, and this gear has like 3 choices per class. So you have 50 options at one point, but after that you have 3 or less. I just want the same customization we had earlier in the game at endgame.

I guess my real question is, Why do they take away our itemization customization with endgame gear?

Ok gotcha.