community forum design is a joke

GhostTown

ok, is it just me or is the way BW implemented the community forums completely cheap?

it's like they read a "how to make user friendly forums that foster a sense of community" book, then threw it away and did the exact opposite.

really BW? no server specific forums? and how much did you spend on the game, only to cheap out on something that a lot of people actually enjoy. i don't do forum rants a lot since i like the game, but i can't for the life of me think of a good reason to do something so stupid as what BW did with the community forums.

Edited by Paralassa
content

Hi there!

We know that many players are eager to see each server get its own forum. You may be interested in what Allison Berryman had to say on the subject in her "Forum Changes Coming!" post:

We understand that some players would still prefer individual server forums. If volume in the Server Group Forums dictates and it is still too difficult to locate information important to you that relates to your server, we will continue to consider additional changes. We believe this organization will allow us to have a thriving area for per-server discussion, and we’ll remain flexible and receptive to feedback from these changes.

We will be closing this thread, but encourage you to continue the discussion in Allison's thread, linked above.

Thank you for your feedback and for your cooperation!