Huge bug when you log Treek

Moranae

All my Treek companions on the two accounts, have been stripped of their Customization look which have been all replaced by C2-N2 customization.

so far i lost:

- 7 Bounty hunter customization from the bazar bought with Completed bounty contract (i have pictures of each character with those)

- 4 Jungles bought in Yavin

For the others i can have them back with the reclaim collections.

I want to know how i will get back the 7 bounty contract (i care less of the jungle that i can buy easily but not the others)

Edited by Moranae

Treek shows up as the ship's droid in her place as a decoration too. And when you call up her sheet, it shows as the ship's droid.

Yes you have to remove the C2-n2 customization or go to your stronghold to get her real look.

I can understand this happened but i feel worried if i have to buy again 7 of those contract cusctomization as it took me really a long time to do it.

[Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco

Hey folks,

We are looking into the reports that gear Treek was wearing is not being returned properly. We will pass on any further updates as we have them.

Thanks!

-eric

Thank you Eric.

I think there is two problems there :

1 - Treek was fully equiped with 192 gear and 1 Customization : all was packed up into a purple item to sell for a value of 69k beside implants and gear. Though the Customization had a value of 0 as it was bought with completed contract.

2 - Treek was empty of gear BUT customization : that one was either replaced with a C2 N2 or totally removed.

As for C2 N2 He is actually on vacation i guess (do you think he wanted to look as Treek ? Investigation has to go :p)

Edited by Moranae

I have this same Treek bug.

1) all my characters who had Treek already when going into this new expansion now can't summon their ship droid

2) all my characters who had the ship droid customized now see that customization on Treek where it looks very, very wrong (see picture in post above)

• 2 months later...