I can't decide on male or female, LS or DS

eldefail

I've leveled a female BH to 50 already and want to reroll. I am totally in love with the voice actors for both male and female, and have zero interest in the romance stories (love me some Mako and Torian but I don't like their romances arcs). I had half a mind to do something totally different this time around. My current BH is female, light side, and thought about doing male, dark side, and rockin' the rep with Gault and Skadge.

What do you guys think? The gritty voice just seems to fit a darker personality type to me, but the female voice actor just nailed the bounty hunter perfectly imo, whereas the male voice kind of sounds almost like he's trying too hard.

I really can't decide, what did you guys pick and why do you like it? Do you wish you'd gone with something different?

i started with a male bounty hunter,regretted it an rolled female light sided,now i'l lvl 36 and it's amazing.

lol this is what I'm worried about, I roll my hard@ss no-mercy contract killer and horribly regret it after I've gotten to like level 30.