Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Grade 7 crafted ship items too expensive

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Grade 7 crafted ship items too expensive

JamieKirby
12.17.2012 , 10:06 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DawnAskham View Post
The mat requirements are outrageous considering the same ship parts are sold on the Cartel Market. No one is going to pay over 1 million for something people are flipping on the GTN for much much less than that.
I wouldn't pay 1mil for a single item at all, even if it was the only way to get it, hence why i am avoiding the HK companion.

Trispast
01.08.2013 , 02:11 PM | #22
Well the commendation items all recieved a price reduction, but the crafted items material costs are still insanely high. I hope this is addressed soon.

Rincewend
01.09.2013 , 09:33 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Trispast View Post
Well the commendation items all recieved a price reduction, but the crafted items material costs are still insanely high. I hope this is addressed soon.
I think you saw all the addressing they wanted to do, They want people to use real cash to pay and win, that is why this stuff is on the cartel market. No ther point to it than that. Wait til lwe start to see armor, mods, enhancements just one level behind bis on the market.

Thundergulch
01.10.2013 , 09:39 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by POPsi View Post
it is intentionally that high to encourage people buying the stuff for real money.
^^This

/10char

DawnAskham
01.10.2013 , 12:04 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Rincewend View Post
I think you saw all the addressing they wanted to do, They want people to use real cash to pay and win, that is why this stuff is on the cartel market. No ther point to it than that. Wait til lwe start to see armor, mods, enhancements just one level behind bis on the market.
Pay to win is mostly here already.

Combine players being able to craft BIS items and mods and sell for credits with allowing players to buy items with real money and sell in-game for credits and people can already use a credit card to purchase BIS gear through a two-step process.

The beauty of this is that it allows EA to say with a straight face that they aren't selling end game gear through the Cartel Market, while still being able to reap all the benefits of players doing so indirectly.

At this point they might as well drop the pretense and just sell full slotted end-game armor on the Cartel Market.

ekimmak
01.11.2013 , 03:00 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by uniz View Post
however after listening to a few friends on vent regarding the new missions i decided not to invest any coms in buying them. it appears with any lag, which some of us like myself still have, such missions are nothing more than a lesson in humility and frustration. the later i dont need from a game i play to relax and have fun.
Oh, you touched a sore point with me here...

They HAVE to take space missions off the server. I don't care about exploits, people already do that anyway. I don't care about potential for multiplayer space missions. I don't care about any of arguments against.

I want them taken off the server, so a bad latency doesn't make these impossible.
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

DataBeaver
01.11.2013 , 03:23 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
I wouldn't pay 1mil for a single item at all, even if it was the only way to get it, hence why i am avoiding the HK companion.
HK at least has the visual aspect. The ship components are just icons in the equipment window, which you probably won't look at after putting them in. And if you have some skill, you won't even need the two crafted components (shield and missiles).

Ultracrono
08.15.2014 , 06:02 AM | #28
i hope they fix this and take off the P2W because theres no raiding guilds or anything like *** is going on with this MMO its giving me cancer at max level with no raid guilds on The Harbringer. it makes me wana slit my wrists and Kill myself lol
UltraCrono

psandak
08.15.2014 , 07:57 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Ultracrono View Post
i hope they fix this and take off the P2W because theres no raiding guilds or anything like *** is going on with this MMO its giving me cancer at max level with no raid guilds on The Harbringer. it makes me wana slit my wrists and Kill myself lol
nice necro.

My guess is that the "heroic space combat" was an experiment and it failed miserably. Do not expect a "fix" anytime soon. I think EA/BW would sooner simply forget that this exists and move on.

As to the rest, wait four days. GSH will be released and there will be more activity.

As to no raiding guilds on the Harbinger, I see plenty of PuGs being created all the time. Ever think maybe it is you? Maybe your attitude rubs others the wrong way and so they do not want to run with you. Reading your post, I get a very elitist snob vibe.

DataBeaver
08.16.2014 , 12:35 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Ultracrono View Post
it makes me wana slit my wrists and Kill myself lol
Please seek psychological help. That level of obsession in a game is not healthy.