The ''GAMERS ARE NOT FAT'' OFFICIAL Thread - Let us know you more

Dementza

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a bit over 5'9 and last I checked 65kg... And was ordered by a Corporal once to eat more!

I was a double rat in Marine bootcamp

It was nice, I was always at the front of the line, got twice the food and the clock to eat started as soon as I sat down. The fatties hated me cause they had almost no chow time.

I'm two years older than you, and likewise of the ovarian gender.

5'11", 135 lbs.

:smug:

I love the use of "ovarian gender". I giggled :D

Either way, you're quite tall, which is good. I think they said I'm going to keep growing until I'm 18, so I got 2 more years :D

Edited by Kikilicious

I love the use of "ovarian gender". I giggled :D

Either way, you're quite tall, which is good. I think they said I'm going to keep growing until I'm 18, so I got 2 more eyears :D

Being tall is fantastic, especially if one of your parents is shorter than you. I lean on my dad all the time. He doesn't mind, though. My dad's pretty chill.

And I'm glad you appreciated my ovarific joke!

Edited by koopette

We now know your age, location but we also want to prove that GAMERS ARE NOT FAT!

1,85 m

85 kgs

Uh-Oh ... still need to lose 3 more kilos.

Let it flow now ........

Honestly what does it matter if someone is fat or not? Gotta love it when people expect u to be skinny when playing a video game. I am 200 lbs and 5'2 and you know what? I am proud of how i look. Go ahead and laugh at me i could care less. Just sayin.

Honestly what does it matter if someone is fat or not? Gotta love it when people expect u to be skinny when playing a video game. I am 200 lbs and 5'2 and you know what? I am proud of how i look. Go ahead and laugh at me i could care less. Just sayin.

No1 is laughing mate.

This thread is just for relaxing. Not for losing weight.

So chill ;)

well you can average out gamer weight I guess, to get a nice average, most of my gamer friends are either really fat or creepy skinny. Kind of like the 2 aunts from James and the Giant Peach, except they're dudes.

Well I luv their heavy or boney selves anyway. Game on!

5'4, 140lbs (Yes, I know, I'm short, I'm a girl :p )

Ah the days where I used to be able to post 115, too lazy to exercise, must...reach...cola...with...rolley...chair... lol!

You know that it has been statistically proven that its much easier for an ugly , fat and hairy man to hook up with a gorgeous looking woman than for an ugly woman to hook up with a gorgeous looking man.

True story!

Edited by djalexa