can someone explain to me why i suck??

ngoblirsch

So.. are you saying that i should just wait til next week and use my current PvE gear till i can get the new intro set? you guys really are confusing me.. lol i appreciate the help though.

They are saying to wait because next week they are changing the pvp gear you get in the combat area. If you start getting the pvp gear now then next week those pieces will need to be replaced. Basically your timing sucks lol...not your fault and ya a bit confusing.

I think what might be confusing for ya is the difference between the Warzones and open world pvp. In open world pvp you need to have a full set of pvp gear which will give you 2018 expertise. This will make you unkillable to those in pve gear and competitive to those who also have pvp gear. The expertise being at 2018 is key and the cap. I do all my dailies in full pvp gear and only switch once in an instance.

Now...to get this pvp gear you need to get the pvp dailies from the combat area and grind out the warzone commendations. In warzones you get the "bolster buff" and people are explaining that all you need to be competitive is gear with blue (46's). The 46 represents the number once in the armor when you mouse over it. If you build your gear with this once in a WZ you will have 2018 exp and competitive stats. Read L-randle's guide that is stickied it will give you the understanding behind this. Hope this made things a bit less confusing :)