No server list showing up

Exidiums

Sorry can't find my OLD POST:

Anyway. I log into the game successfully, I get to the server select screen to find nothing in the list. Iv'e waited 10 minutes to see if they would appear. I have opened ports on one wireless router, I have switched routers to another one, I have opened ports on the new router. I have completley bypassed the routers and directly plugged into my modem. I have tried logging into multiple friends accounts only to find the same problem. I have tried the "Repair" Button about 5 times, I have tried changing the little gear cog on the launcher to allow public testing servers to show and unchecked it. I have disabled my windows firewall in every way shape and form. I DO NO have an anti virus. I'm currently running windows 7. I did not have the beta nor the program for the beta.

Does anyone know anything else I can try, I'm desperate. I have been waiting a VERY long time for this and I am very dissapointed. Please if someone knows something pease take the time to reply to this post.

~Exidium

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same exact issue on my laptop. I have come to a conclusion. Some unknown setting is messed up on my computer, as my desktop works just fine.

Here is the list of things I have tried so we can work through this (no order to things done):

Uninstall/Re-install Game

Add administrative rights

Tested the removal of Anti-virus software

Tested removal of the firewalls

Formatted and re-installed OS

Ran systems checks on components

verified compatibility of parts

tested variable connection speeds (DSL, Wireless DSL, 1MBPS Cable, 3MBPS Cable, 12MBPS Fiber, and 4G hotspot)

Uninstall/re-install drivers and related software.

Uninstall/re-install sound and video software

*checked to see if the power was on...installed kitchen sink...sighed*

IDK either... I need my laptop to play this game...