Should I bother with flashpoints?

The only flashpoint I did was Esseles, and it took forever, however, I was a complete noob, and only had one group player. Now, I am level 25, and have not done any more flashpoints. I have missions to do four of them, with only one at level 25. Hammer station is 17. Is there any point in doing the ones lower than me, or even doing the 25 one? Thanks. Btw, I am a sentinel. Also, are the other ones really long too?

Only if you're looking for a break from questing/warzones. I did flashpoints up until Mandalorian Raiders and just realized they take too much time and effort to get a group going, when you could be leveling up faster.

It's your choice, if you want to take a break, have a little fun, and get some blue gear, do the FP.

If you want to just keep leveling your guy, quest/do warzones.

I think they are worth it. I have had gear from flash points last up to 10 levels.

also you get the social points on the ones with lots of conversations, like Esseles.

finding groups is hard, lately i've noticed a lower number of players on the fleet, therefore fewer people to reply and join your group.

I would try a few along the way to level 50- And once at 50, you'll really want to take flashpoints seriously, as they provide good gear in conjunction with daily/weekly reward missions from the Fleet.

Columni, Tionese gear :)