Yo Soa...Where that floor..

Similar platform bug happened to us last night on Nightmare; came back to Soa from a wipe only to find the outer ring of platforms hadn't reset - the middle platform had, and as you came up the ramp into the room Soa blasted you with lightning 50m+ away. Frustrating when your doing the timed run. We didnt make it because of 2 platform bugs and 2 tank-in-mind-trap resets (and some legit wipes - damn balls).

Please BW, if you dont want people to get the title, dont bug the boss, just add a no wipe condition. Losing to honest mistakes is one thing - losing to coding mistakes makes me want to stop playing (read: paying)

Edited by Hansuki

Ya we get this bug almost every time we wipe now. It's just stupid. I have also seen it where there are just a few random ones missing. We even try to reset and it does not fix it. We had to go complete Kraggas and come back and reset again and it finally fixed it.

Hey guys, if you haven't tried this yet...always reset the instance after a wipe on Soa, it will fix the encounter for you or at least it does in HM.

I hope this helps.

Reset did not work for us twice now, in HM. We had to go do Kraggas and then go back and reset again to get it to actually reset.

Reset did not work for us twice now, in HM. We had to go do Kraggas and then go back and reset again to get it to actually reset.

Works every time for us. That and never dying during a transition phase. Haven't seen a piece of floor missing in over 6 weeks.

Hey guys, if you haven't tried this yet...always reset the instance after a wipe on Soa, it will fix the encounter for you or at least it does in HM.

I hope this helps.

This. Just have to make sure everyone stays outside after a wipe until the raid leader can reset the instance.