Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ch1 Wrath and Ruin - Defeat the Zakuul Walker

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Ch1 Wrath and Ruin - Defeat the Zakuul Walker

Shayddow
01.21.2020 , 07:00 PM | #21
I've found that standing in the voss temple entrance (you can't go in, but there is an archway), helps.
Shekkel,75 Nimrossa, 75 |Ebon Hawk
Shassella, 74 Barzella, 70 | Begeran
Adonnah, 70 Kydosh, 70 |Harbinger
Tashha, 75 Svgon, 75 and too many others to list here

Szil
01.22.2020 , 06:31 PM | #22
I am facing the same problem: stumping generates zero damage and the rockets alone are too weak. Shield lasts for 1 sec only, so before I finish with the first 4 snipers, half of my life is gone.

Support claims the bug was repaired and suggested to reset the mission. That had no effect what so ever, I faced the same thing.

Everrgreen
02.17.2020 , 06:47 PM | #23
Had this same issue; left it for the last couple of weeks then looked on the forums and found this thread. Based on the report that the bug had been fixed I tried again today and used the suggestions here.

Found shooting the adds more effective than stomping, kept the shield up amap, circled the walker when not zapping adds, and kept firing on it. I also tried stomping the walker at close range (on top of it really) I think it also did some damage that way. When my health bar went below 30% I went to the shrine entrance, moved out of line of the red beams every time, kept up firing on the walker, and BARELY survived.

At least it's done. All to have some of my choices stick going forward with this game; not what I'd call fun. That said I haven't tried out Jedi under seizure with an imp, Ossus was nice the little I've done, and I'm trying to be positive about future story plans. I would like to get past kotxx as far and as fast as possible.

Use my referral link to sign up and get a FREE Preferred Friends Bundle
and 7 Free Days of Subscription!

SundaKastagir
03.07.2020 , 06:40 AM | #24
Back against the wall and move side to side worked pretty well. The walker had 700+k HP and I had maybe 25% left.

gottaloveme
03.16.2020 , 01:44 AM | #25
Me too. But I shall go back and try some of the tips on this thread. Will let you know.

Yes!! Done it. Like other's have said, get into the doorway and just keep out of the red boundaries and keep firing.