Are you planning to delete and remake?

darthyrag

I have already wiped two of mine. Planning on remaking them and rolled a couple more on another server. So I have chars over different servers. One I wiped because I got her to level 40 and her hair was doing my head in.. I know it sounds petty but one more day of looking at the straw looking hair I would have screamed and I also did not like her body shape. Where I see barber shop is a long way off I decided to re roll her.. Now I love to play her.

considering it takes a few hours to reach 20, if that's your intention, we're only talking about an afternoon to evening of work.

I agree with you on that its pretty easy to get back to 20. Still for some reason though I hesitate on wiping them.

ACtually, I plan on doing this but....I really love the customized avatars that I made.

So here is my question.

Is there a tool out there to prinout the number settings of each characteristic so I can simply reroll and plug in the numbers so I dont have to try and find them again ?

I actually wrote each customization down on paper in beta and made them when the game came out. Another reason I'm fussing over redoing them.

LOL, I did not even think to do that. But you know, things change down the road.

I am sure Bioware can easily obtain those numbers as they are probably saved settings somewhere.

Perhaps in a DLL file somewhere on our computers ?

LOL, I did not even think to do that. But you know, things change down the road.

I am sure Bioware can easily obtain those numbers as they are probably saved settings somewhere.

Perhaps in a DLL file somewhere on our computers ?

Why would it be on our computer at all? Makes no sense. More than likely it is held only on the server. I guess you could submit a ticket from that character and see if they can look it up for you.

Why would it be on our computer at all? Makes no sense. More than likely it is held only on the server. I guess you could submit a ticket from that character and see if they can look it up for you.

I know a lot of games save settings locally on the computer. I am no tech geek by ant scretch of the imagination but it was just a question. As an MMO you are probably right because you can log on any computer and access your account. It would be more logical that the settings are saved on BW servers.

Edited by JediRaffa

yep, you are right. I just thought it would be easier to grab the settings from somewhere. Kind of like the importing tool used in Mass Effect 2 and 3

Yeah I agree with you, I got a second account with the thought or remaking them lol Sad I know and when I went to find my paper with all the settings on them for creation. It seems lost ..so that plan went down the tubes.