Anyone seen sages pulling opposite team members?

TrixxieTriss

Just got pulled in the flames in Hutt Ball by a sage. Not pushed because he was on the other side of the flames. And no one behind me or sins or pt to pull me. Is this some new bull **** or am I missing something?

Your chemical of the day is Sodium Sulphate, also known in western cultures as "miraculous salt."

"Leap to"

Sounds like desync if you did leap.

Most people have a nvidia graphics card that supports shadowplay, i'd suggest learning how to use it and turn it on.

Then you can just replay moments like these and figure it out yourself.

Just got pulled in the flames in Hutt Ball by a sage. Not pushed because he was on the other side of the flames. And no one behind me or sins or pt to pull me. Is this some new bull **** or am I missing something?

With your notorious APAC lag, do you think he rooted you but you were desyncing across the screen, thus it looked like he pulled you backward?

With your notorious APAC lag, do you think he rooted you but you were desyncing across the screen, thus it looked like he pulled you backward?

I thought of that, but I was already there waiting to stun/kill the ball carrier in the fire, which I did, got the ball and then got pulled into the fire.