Merge Servers or...

Pwnberries

or have cross server WZ and FP/OPS queues or this game will whither away to nothing.

I'm barely hanging on for the fun of pvp and as soon as warzones stop rolling (which i think is any day now) then me and my crew will find a new game... probably many many more as well.

Start meeting problems head on in and open efficient manner or this game will die quickly.

or have cross server WZ and FP/OPS queues or this game will whither away to nothing.

I'm barely hanging on for the fun of pvp and as soon as warzones stop rolling (which i think is any day now) then me and my crew will find a new game... probably many many more as well.

Start meeting problems head on in and open efficient manner or this game will die quickly.

they have decided to go with a transfer idea not a merger.. theyve already stated that more than once...

they have decided to go with a transfer idea not a merger.. theyve already stated that more than once...

I still think they're trying to do that to save face. Server mergers would be good for communities as a whole rather than asking members who are already in guilds and what not if they want to move. I don't understand why people are asking for Paid transfers either... this population issue is something they should have foreseen and it doesn't just impact on play style it affects the economy on servers to. GTN on Rep side for me is dead on materials that used to sell by the bucket load.

I still think they're trying to do that to save face. Server mergers would be good for communities as a whole rather than asking members who are already in guilds and what not if they want to move. I don't understand why people are asking for Paid transfers either... this population issue is something they should have foreseen and it doesn't just impact on play style it affects the economy on servers to. GTN on Rep side for me is dead on materials that used to sell by the bucket load.

people want paid transfers so they can choose what server they are transfered into.