Electric Ambush is AWESOME POWER OVER 9000

Philelectric

I love the change Bioware made to the 2.0 deception. I think it will be viable in pvp

EDIT: I will put more details in here (sorry, I had a rare WZ pop on the pts with 12 peeps on the fleet so I was very excited after i got the chance to try it)

So What Electric execution does:

its a 2 points perk, when you activate recklessness you gain 3 stacks of static charge and when you exit combat the CD of recklessness is reduced by 60 second. With the stalker set bonus its a theorical CD of 15 sec if you use Force cloak so you can open with reck-discharge-shock,fight for 15 sec and maybe get 3 stacks for an other discharge then force cloak recklessness again and discharge again.

Edited by Philelectric

You can literally start a fight with

Recklessness/Discharge (3 stacks+60% crit), Voltaic Strike, Voltaic Strike, Shock (60% crit and hopefully one of this attacks procs exploit weakness), Maul, Low Slash, Maul (second Maul works on a seperate limit), Shock, Discharge (should be 3 stacks again, Force Cloak/Recklessness (should be back up), Discharge (3 stacks, +60% crit), Voltaic Slash, Voltaic Slash, Shock (60%crit)

And more than likely one of those Voltaic Slashes can be replaced by Maul.

Awsome up front burst if you ask me. Especially with the back to back Discharges (12 second mark)

I was doing some testing on the ptr today and found something out that is a bit interesting. As of late I have been toying around with 12-31-3 spec. I love the synergy between Crackling Blast and Energize, as well as having two Maul procs every 10 sec. I was comparing this spec vrs a Wakajinn spec 0-31-15. Well when I respecced back to the Darkness hybrid I miss placed some points in the Deception tree. I didn't realize what I did until I noticed that my Recklessness buff was minus 1 min when I exited combat, even though I was in Dark Charge.

This just makes 12-31-3 so much better. Every time I open I get Reck buff, in Dark Charge. With the Crackling Blast talent my Shocks hit just as hard as a Surging Charge Discharge with Reck buff. And when Chain Lightning procs my Shocks hit for 9k damage. Two Energized/Reck Shocks and two Maul procs right at the start of the fight, I love it.

The Defensive Synergy of 12-31-3 is pretty awesome too, First your in Dark Charge with increased armor and heals, you get Fade, reduced cd on Shroud and Blackout with 30% extra aoe mitigation, and you get Entropic field for another 6% mitigation. Daddy like!

Edited by Xethis

I was doing some testing on the ptr today and found something out that is a bit interesting. As of late I have been toying around with 12-31-3 spec. I love the synergy between Crackling Blast and Energize, as well as having two Maul procs every 10 sec. I was comparing this spec vrs a Wakajinn spec 0-31-15. Well when I respecced back to the Darkness hybrid I miss placed some points in the Deception tree. I didn't realize what I did until I noticed that my Recklessness buff was minus 1 min when I exited combat, even though I was in Dark Charge.

This just makes 12-31-3 so much better. Every time I open I get Reck buff, in Dark Charge. With the Crackling Blast talent my Shocks hit just as hard as a Surging Charge Discharge with Reck buff. And when Chain Lightning procs my Shocks hit for 9k damage. Two Energized/Reck Shocks and two Maul procs right at the start of the fight, I love it.

The Defensive Synergy of 12-31-3 is pretty awesome too, First your in Dark Charge with increased armor and heals, you get Fade, reduced cd on Shroud and Blackout with 30% extra aoe mitigation, and you get Entropic field for another 6% mitigation. Daddy like!

I have to try this on PTS now sounds very nice

Yeah it just wasn't op since 1.2.

Now the babies got their toys back, maybe the QQ will stop....? :rak_04:

I'll stop QQ when Madness is fixed. I've played Madness from the beginning and love it as it is, currently on live. Though, 2.0 Madness is less than poor.