Rearrange Main Forum Page

LordTurin

So I get why you removed the Customer Service forum link (as it was just a link to EA Answers anyway) but you should probably rearrange the main forum page so there is not a giant gaping black spot in the top right corner.

So I get why you removed the Customer Service forum link (as it was just a link to EA Answers anyway) but you should probably rearrange the main forum page so there is not a giant gaping black spot in the top right corner.

Not just the top but near the bottom there is another missing spot and one of the sections Galactic Strongholds is missing the icon.

Right now there is 8 options on the left and 6 on the right. Need to shift the right side up to align with the left and take one of the left sections and move it to the right to even it out. Page will be shorter a bit too.

Edited by Nightblazer

I asked them to put links to the subforums (ie the Bug Report forums) on the front page 2+ years ago.

Some of us do tech support for a living. We know what works and what just makes for a trashed support forum.

edit: The server subforum page has a big empty area as well.

Edited by dr_mike