Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Guide] The Jedi Shadow's Handbook

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
[Guide] The Jedi Shadow's Handbook

Rodstorm
04.09.2012 , 05:59 PM | #211
Thanks mate for the reply, so Project and KT arent used much as Balance either?
Its strange because whilst leveling they were my main tools for dps.

1 on 1 now in pvp as Inf. I get hammered but I think thats because I suck at pvp fullstop so the DoT's may help improve the dps output there.

By the sounds though Balance is reliant on a group dynamic and is a lot weaker solo, I still use Qyzen and even at 50 for the dailies I'll use him so maybe he will compliment Balance better.

But Balance sounds better as a ranged spec, would that be right to say?

Still undecided which way to go though so hopefully I'll get some more feedback to help make a decision but I'am leaning towards the change

Darren_Korr
02.18.2013 , 02:20 AM | #212
Thank you for this awesome guide. I have lvl 50 Sentinel, now I started on Shadow and I have to say, this guide really helped me get started.

May the Force be with you.
“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.” - Han Solo

OwenBrooks
02.01.2014 , 10:25 PM | #213
Quote: Originally Posted by Shiala_X View Post
Do not click this link it is a referral link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Also I want to take this time to alert everyone of a forum rule. Due to the possible "trick" nature of using your referral link to trick someone into unintentionally becoming your referral, we are not allowing use of your referral links here on the forums until this issue is resolved. Whether that is being honest about what the link is, or trying to hide it, it will be removed. Any egregious breach of this rule can result in infraction points.

Thanks for understanding as we work to improve this system!

-eric