MAJORITY of players asked for this...

WaffleQwop

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The majority of the players want everything their characters have worked for to nullified, their companions to scatter to the winds, and the characters themselves stuck in a cheap knockoff of ME2's plot contrivance?

Huh. I did not know that.

how sad it is that the small minority of PvP folks and regular complainers didn't get what they wanted. Again, you're the minority. The majority of the playerbase wanted this, and we got it. Be happy for once.

First, you give the false impression that it is pvp'ers whining, but I see no evidence of that, and let alone the false narrative that they are the minority. Bioware statistics say otherwise. Others are blaming raiders. Could it really be that neither of these groups are complaining, but rather people who don't want to play a single player game in an MMO skin?

Edited by Holocron

how sad it is that the small minority of PvP folks and regular complainers didn't get what they wanted. Again, you're the minority. The majority of the playerbase wanted this, and we got it. Be happy for once.

The majority of players diversify their in-game activities. The minority don't.

I have a question for you. Is it important for you to be right on this? If so, why? What purpose does this thread serve?

The content has been announced, there is absolutely no chance that even if every raider and PvPer canceled their sub (which also will not happen), that they would change course. So you will be getting the content you desire. So I don't understand the point of this post. Are you just rubbing salt in the wounds of people who didn't get what they want? Do you believe that your position is more valid by claiming it for the majority?

I'm honestly curious.

Edited by Master-Nala

I have a question for you. Is it important for you to be right on this? If so, why? What purpose does this thread serve?

The content has been announced, there is absolutely no chance that even if every raider and PvPer canceled their sub (which also will not happen), that they would change course. So you will be getting the content you desire. So I don't understand the point of this post. Are you just rubbing salt in the wounds of people who didn't get what they want? Do you believe that your position is more valid by claiming it for the majority?

I'm honestly curious.

I'm honestly curious. Does the reason I made this thread at all concern you? If so, why? Is this Keeping Up with the Kardashians?

No, I made it to respond to a few complainers I saw on thread, specifically the "nobody wanted this" thread.

is there a reason why youre attempting to start a spitting match?

The majority of the players want everything their characters have worked for to nullified, their companions to scatter to the winds, and the characters themselves stuck in a cheap knockoff of ME2's plot contrivance?

Huh. I did not know that.

It's just virtual loot- virtual underwear, socks, shoes, magic hat and coat, I don't care if we get a new set from intro quests, mid game quests or whatever missions/solo flashpoints/easily handed out to our player characters or companions. It's just a means to an end, not the end in itself.

Certainly makes it easier to mess around with mobs/npcs for amusement.

The spitting match is already going on and will continue to go on for months, I didn't need to start anything.

from the way i see it, your carrying that problem into this section from the pvp section. there is no reason for it and your not being clear as to why you feel thats a logical response.

from the way i see it, your carrying that problem into this section from the pvp section. there is no reason for it and your not being clear as to why you feel thats a logical response.

The problem was already here, maybe you haven't read any threads in GD? :confused:

Be happy with what you have or you can be miserable complaining about what you don't have.

Your choice.

Either way. LOVE the new expansion!

Funny that between that sort of comment, and the criticisms, only one sort is being dogpiled on with comments of "how can you say that you can't possibly know that we barely have any information you're just basing that on speculation..."

I'm honestly curious. Does the reason I made this thread at all concern you?

Yes, curiosity is my concern. Additionally, I would love to not see the general forums devolve into 18 different pissing matches. You stated that you were countering the "No one asked for that," thread. You posted there I believe. So what purpose does this thread serve?

It appears none, but I'll leave you to edify me.

The majority of players diversify their in-game activities. The minority don't.

The impression, rightly or wrongly, comes from the people who are acting like rabid jerks complaining about how bioware is going to ignore PvP or Raiding.

Those seem to be the common gripes among those looking to find fault with the expansion.

I get what you are saying, but understand that people like the above do nothing to back up your assertion.

It might be better to jump into those threads and let those people who do such things know they don't speak for you just because they happen to enjoy a similar activity.

The problem was already here, maybe you haven't read any threads in GD? :confused:

so you add more fire to it. i still dont see a logical response yet. frankly this appears to be a waste of time trying to find a reason for this flame thread to exist. i mean if its just for the hell of it to trying get one up over the pvpers, then what have you really gained? nothing. why dont you focus on taking the positive for what it is, just enjoy the story when it comes, pvp will have its chance as well, again, what did you really gain? nothing.

Yes, curiosity is my concern. Additionally, I would love to not see the general forums devolve into 18 different pissing matches. You stated that you were countering the "No one asked for that," thread. You posted there I believe. So what purpose does this thread serve?

It appears none, but I'll leave you to edify me.

Whoops, you got me!

I guess I made this thread so that I could preach my message to a larger audience than be passed over by 95% of posters on the "no one asked for this" thread.

Is that so bad? If It is, then by all means report me, block me, call my local police department. Do whatever you need to do to keep your family safe at night, okay?

Who cares who the minority or majority is? Can the player base be thankful for -any- new content without villainizing or dividing off from each other? Jeez, people. It doesn't really matter. There's more game coming for everyone to plug into, whatever emphasis you put on what.

The impression, rightly or wrongly, comes from the people who are acting like rabid jerks complaining about how bioware is going to ignore PvP or Raiding.

Those seem to be the common gripes among those looking to find fault with the expansion.

I get what you are saying, but understand that people like the above do nothing to back up your assertion.

It might be better to jump into those threads and let those people who do such things know they don't speak for you just because they happen to enjoy a similar activity.

And do you think those people are wrong? 1 PvP map every 18 months? 2 Ops every 18 months? You think that's the kinda update schedule that keeps players hanging around? I don't.

Those people have a right to be upset imo...and they're free to voice their opinions. I would be too if all I did was Ops or PvP...thankfully, I do more.