Break the Ice Achievement

seamusmc

Just completed the Little Boss quest for Blizz, I received credit for the 'A Jawa by Any Other Name' achievement and the 'Much Ado About Some Things' achievement, but not the 'Break the Ice' achievement which is a meta achievement for accomplishing both of the above.

It was nice to see these returned to the game but a shame to see one broken. Also disappointed for not having been credit for accomplishing these achievements on previous characters.

• 2 weeks later...
Just completed the Little Boss quest for Blizz, I received credit for the 'A Jawa by Any Other Name' achievement and the 'Much Ado About Some Things' achievement, but not the 'Break the Ice' achievement which is a meta achievement for accomplishing both of the above.

It was nice to see these returned to the game but a shame to see one broken. Also disappointed for not having been credit for accomplishing these achievements on previous characters.

Confirmed have completed it on 2 different characters and still have not been rewarded this achievement. Annoying because it's the only achievement I need for 100% BH companion completion!

Edited by spectreclees