Conquest: Makeb [STAGED WEEKLY] Missions

MorseGod

Where can I get these missions?

I thought this would be the weekly mission from the Activity Finder, but after doing it, I received no conquest credit. I went in search of some terminal on Makeb and its orbital station that would give the correct mission and found nothing. Then I searched the Republic Fleet with no luck.

The only information that I could find is from years ago stating that the [sTAGED WEEKLY] missions were removed from the game in 4.0. Given that the conquest system was just revamped LAST WEEK, I thought surely the devs would have removed objectives that can't even be acquired.

Therefore, I'm renewing the question of how to complete these missions for conquest credit -- or just for fun, if that's your thing.

Edited by MorseGod

If you go into the conquest tab, you can click on the quest and it'll tell you how to complete the objective, including which specific quests to pick up

Yes, it says to do either:

[sTAGED WEEKLY] Contain and Control

[sTAGED WEEKLY] Mass Exodus

Mass Exodus is the Republic version. It does NOT tell where to OBTAIN this mission. That's the question at hand. None of the terminals or quest-givers near them on Makeb, the Makeb orbital station, or the Republic Fleet appear to give this mission. I hope I am mistaken and someone can tell me where to get it.

Yes those missions are no longer in the game and haven't been for months (since 4.0). I have numerous times sent in bug reports on the forums and in game reminding them that conquest objective is not obtainable but they continue to ignore altering or removing it. Glad to see they missed it again with this Conquest revamp - one thing they could have fixed instead of butchering Conquest.

The old mission was handed out by T6-D4, a droid in the orbital station above Makeb.

He was removed with patch 4.0, on the 20th of October 2015, 2 years 5 months and 8 days ago.

The conquest objective for this mission has been broken ever since.

Ciao, Aronis!

Edited by AronisContar

All of the Critical Mission: World conquest objectives are for the heroic weekly, no matter what name it lists. All do able...once per legacy.

Considering how badly they screwed up with 5.8 and other major patches in the past, I shudder to consider how horrific they could have made it if their goal had been to wreck the game...cause with their best effort and intentions they keep coming darned close any time they mess with any of the game's various systems.

If you open Activities and scroll down to Makeb, you can travel to a mission terminal at Avesta'a Plantation. The missions on that terminal will fulfill the quest requirements..

If those missions fulfilled the requirements, this thread wouldn't exist. I did those first; they did not award credit.

If you open Activities and scroll down to Makeb, you can travel to a mission terminal at Avesta'a Plantation. The missions on that terminal will fulfill the quest requirements..

No, it doesn't work. Try it yourself first before coming out and giving people false information.

Mass Exodus is available on the orbital station. However, it is not equivalent to [staged Weekly] Mass Exodus and so does not complete the conquest mission. That CQ mission cannot be completed. It has been that way ever since they changed the way the weekly mission works on Makeb. It used to be a two part "mission" hence the "Staged" designation.

All of the Critical Mission: World conquest objectives are for the heroic weekly, no matter what name it lists. All do able...once per legacy.

Considering how badly they screwed up with 5.8 and other major patches in the past, I shudder to consider how horrific they could have made it if their goal had been to wreck the game...cause with their best effort and intentions they keep coming darned close any time they mess with any of the game's various systems.

Just finished all the missions from the orbital station and the weekly did not get any points for Makeb Critical Mission.

The ineptitude of this team is beyond measure. How can they allow this sort of broken rubbish to continue happening.

You guys need a better title for this thread than the one this one has. I nearly didn’t read it and you can be sure Bioware won’t.

Try this -

Makeb Conquest Broken. Can’t complete it. PLEASE FIX.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

• 7 months later...

I just wanted to do Mass Exodus mission, so I could finish ONE other mission and it has a list of two other weeklies, asking you to complete.

So... the Mission I wanted to complete that is still in my mission log is...

Basic Gear: Jedi Knight

the weeklies it lists is...

Section X Crisis

Black Hole Crisis

Mass Exodus

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

well that sucks completed it today had it in my characters mission log so completed it but no where to turn it in :/

Returned to the game recently so had some old quests i was finishing up on Makeb and such.

So just untrack it and leave it in case they do something for the conquest part.