Sith Warriors are just a Weak tool ?

Zoliaxen

im asking some info from people who more into these Story Lores and stuff

Are Sith warriors Only a Tool for the Unlimited Power wielder Inquisitors ?

my main is a light sided Sith Sorc i Realy Like The story Power collecting Death Sithlords ghosts Draining etc to be the strongest and the way How the Inquisitor want to Change the WHOLE empire.

i like the Abilities too Etc etc.

i just dont like the mechanic 's ( Forced to have a Tanking Companion bicous you survival is pathetic WHERE is the Unlimited power ? ) and i REALY love if my char feels like its unkilable.

So

I started to play a Sith jugg

only around lvl 24

im folowing the story and it feels like im just a Mindles warrior for the Inq ?

No mysteries no Hiden powers just go and kill.

and in the story of Inquisitor i saw they have powers that can basicaly rip your Soul apart by just raising his hand.

what a Warrior have ? a Lightsaber ?

my Sorc is lvl 36

i Realy have a hard time choosing a main

i mostly like the playstile of the jugg and im leaning to it to be my main instead but EVERY time i remember these stuff that i just writed down i look on my char like a weakling and totaly and i mean TOTALY sets me of to play it.

is there some HIDEN story somewhere or something that shows that they CAN be REALY powerfull not just a tool that can die by an INQ that just raised his hand to destroy his soul ???

Edited by Zoliaxen

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its really hard to discuss this without spoiling the final 2 chapters of sw.

Power wise, beyond that fact game mechanics limit sw's from using the more flashy force powers, it is that as the warrior they put their skills inward instead of outward. You also need to remember the warrior is supposed to come from a lineage of sith where they have been trained since birth to be sith, while the si until recently was a slave meaning the sw would be inherently stronger. Not to mention that since the sw is more about the direct aproach their focus tends to be on the war at hand instead of searching for lost junk that may or may not help .

Quite honestly the more you go in the sw story I found it is evident who is the true power in the sw story line.

Edited by DesAnvos

Its really hard to discuss this without spoiling the final 2 chapters of sw.

Power wise, beyond that fact game mechanics limit sw's from using the more flashy force powers, it is that as the warrior they put their skills inward instead of outward. You also need to remember the warrior is supposed to come from a lineage of sith where they have been trained since birth to be sith, while the si until recently was a slave meaning the sw would be inherently stronger. Not to mention that since the sw is more about the direct aproach and their focus tends to be on the war at hand instead of searching for lost junk that may or may not help .

Quite honestly the more you go in the sw story I found it is evident who is the true power in the sw story line.

Yep and the SW class quest ending leaves it in no doubt who is superior.

You become the Emperor's Wrath (his personal assassin/enforcer); essentially becoming second only to the Emperor himself in terms of power and authority, higher even than the dark council, on which the SI character sits at the end of their class quest.

The Inquisitor is either an assassin or a sage dedicated to understanding the mysteries of the Force. The warrior (in either AC) is basically a focussed ball of rage and destruction.

One is a slim dagger placed precisely between the ribs of a target or a sharp scalpel surgically manipulating events from a distance. The other is a hammer and has the subtlety of 2 kilos of solid iron at the end of a long piece of wood.

The Warrior storyline is about rage, protection and killing stuff. The Inquisitor storyline is about betrayal at every turn and an unquenchable thirst for power. Fundamentally, they will follow different paths, and the Warrior might be manipulated by the Inquisitor in some ways, but in PvP and in a storyline where that manipulation happens, the Warrior would then slice the Inquisitor into bloody sushi.

I'd really place the SW as above the SI in just about every regard. The SW is the one who manipulates and plots while the the SI is the one who just blows stuff up.

One is a slim dagger placed precisely between the ribs of a target or a sharp scalpel surgically manipulating events from a distance. The other is a hammer and has the subtlety of 2 kilos of solid iron at the end of a long piece of wood.

Yeah kind of a shame that the SI is the 2 kilos of solid iron though.

* Sith Warriors are just a strong tool. The strongest, baddest tool in the galaxy.

You don't get subtlety here. Or deep thought, or profound Force tricks. You're mostly an enforcer for other people, though it's debatable whether those other people are "true power". (Heh.) You're a wrecking ball. You destroy more than one Sorcerer-type character because you've got enough Force resistance to reach close range and let loose your unparalleled combat skill.

The Inquisitor has politics, resourcefulness, arcana and a rise from nothing. The Sith Warrior is a power trip, through and through, with zero subtlety. You have people on their knees before you begging for their lives within fifteen minutes of landing on Korriban - "weak" isn't the term I would use.

Yep and the SW class quest ending leaves it in no doubt who is superior.

You become the Emperor's Wrath (his personal assassin/enforcer); essentially becoming second only to the Emperor himself in terms of power and authority, higher even than the dark council, on which the SI character sits at the end of their class quest.

Sorry, but that's not quite correct.

At least when we are talking about real, political power. The Wrath answers to the Emperor directly, but the Dark Council does too. If the council members don't plan to overthrow the Emperor, they will never get in contact with the Wrath.

Remember, the last Wrath was only a Lord, while all council members are Darths.

It's more like this: The Council carries out the Emperor's political will, while the Wrath carries out the Emperor's direct kills. The Wrath receives more direct orders from the Emperor, while the council is more independent.

* Sith Warriors are just a strong tool. The strongest, baddest tool in the galaxy.

^This. Best description of the warrior's role.

Edited by Maaruin

Yeah, I don't think there is anything "weak" about the Sith Warrior, especially compared to the Sith Inquisitor. Whereas a significant portion of the latter's story is all about going planet to planet to augment their power, the Sith Warrior pretty much just steamrolls through their enemies without needing to rely on the scraps left over from dead Sith Lords. It's especially noticeable if you compare the cutscenes in their respective stories.

The tool comment is...kinda of valid? I guess? The Sith Warrior does spend most of their story as an enforcer and actually ends it that way too, but they're actually given quite a few chances to build their own power base even under the strict scrutiny of their master.

Actually, that seems to be the primary difference between them. The Sith Warrior mainly seems to deal with "conventional" personal and political power while for the most part the Inquisitor sticks with Sith Magic and a smattering of politics in their story, which is really a shame. They aren't really allowed to be nearly as cunning in their stories as the "Palpatine" class should be. =/

Edited by CaptainCaim

I've played the SI story through to its end and I've just started chapter 3 of the SW story. So far I am enjoying the SW story a lot more. The rise to power of the SW feels more like achieving your true destiny whereas the SI has more of a "stole the power to get there" kind of vibe to it. Both certainly do end up very powerful - the SI gets tremendous political power whereas the SW becomes very much the kind of figure that Darth Vader was in episodes 4-6 (i.e. the Emperor's enforcer and attack dog) and presumably may be more feared as a result.

I'd really place the SW as above the SI in just about every regard. The SW is the one who manipulates and plots while the the SI is the one who just blows stuff up.

Yeah kind of a shame that the SI is the 2 kilos of solid iron though.

other way round sith warrior is the one blowing up stuff and Si plots

but to be honest warrior is strong in the force they just don't want to learn so much about power just like darth vader

and Si is like revan. revan was looking for star forge the hidden power and that's what Si does

other way round sith warrior is the one blowing up stuff and Si plots

but to be honest warrior is strong in the force they just don't want to learn so much about power just like darth vader

and Si is like revan. revan was looking for star forge the hidden power and that's what Si does

Oh yes the Sith Inquisitor is a plotter alright....

Which is why a random imperial soldier is the one who comes up with a stretegy to corrupt a padawn for the SI. Or there is Nar Shaddaa where the SI is told how to establish a cult by a couple of NPCs and then when it comes to final confrontation has no idea of what his opponent's abilities are and walks into an obvious trap only to make it out by being more powerful. Then there is the time he confonts his master after being told repeatedly it was a trap with no prep and only survives the encounter because his master was a moron and wanted a force resistent creature in the middle of a force ritual. Then there is the first time that Darth Thanaton is trying to kill the SI and the SI walks straight into a trap only to be saved by his ancestor who gives him the solution on a gold paltter. I could go on, but really there is no point.

The only time I can recall anything resembling plotting byt the SI in the storyline is when you recover Kallig's mask you have the option of negotiating with the current holder to get it, but really nothing ever really comes from the mask nor the sith your negotiated with so that one borders on being pointless.

The SW on the other hand has more cunning in his recruitment/corruption of Jaesa than the SI gets during its entire storyline. Heck there is probably more plotting on Korriban alone than the SI ever gets.

The SI is a moron who is plotted against and gets out of his troubles by sheer ability in the force and by NPCs falling over themselves to help him for some inexplainable reason. The SW is an intellegent warrior who deals with his problems through either brute force or through cunning, planning, or corruption as appropriate.

The SW is an intellegent warrior who deals with his problems through either brute force or through cunning, planning, or corruption as appropriate.

This^

I personally preferred playing my warrior as less of a brute and more of an intellectual. He did kill those who betrayed or attacked him but he would hardly kill if they did not deserve it. Resources for the empire and his power base were more important then mindless slaughter.

I have to say I was terribly bored during the SI story. I never really felt like a true sith; only like a little kid running around with super powers zapping everyone.

In theory, the SI should be more about plotting and secretly working your way to the top, much like Palpatine. That's who the class was originally modeled after.

However, in practice, the SW's story does it much, much better. Nearly every enemy or rival you come across (Jedi or Sith), you are given the option to corrupt them, turn them to the Dark Side, or convince them to serve you. So right out of the gate you have more options for building your power base. The SI in general seems just like a psychopath (while not a problem in itself) when he kills people, rather than someone who actually takes into account the tactical soundness of his decisions.

The entire SW Act I by itself features more manipulation than the entirety of the SI's story.

You methodically hunt down and destroy everything that Jaesa Wilsaam loved, and you are actually able to convert her to the Dark Side, and uncover the darkness within her master Nomen Karr and also his Jedi associates

which is something the SI never really gets to do.

The SI isn't even able to manipulate his own companion,

Ashara Zavros

into turning to the Dark Side. So much for a master of the dark arts!

The SW's manipulations are supported partly later on by

The Emperor's Hand and also Darth Vowrawn

however it is clear that the plans are coming from you. Even before

Darth Baras betrays you

the SW very clearly had a plot in place

to overthrow Darth Baras

The SI however, seems like he is stumbling around, taking people's suggestions, and somehow haphazardly ending up in a position of greater power, for example

Creating a cult on Nar Shadaa, doing what Lord Kallig says, being told to corrupt a padawan

and yet still fails to achieve many of his own objectives by the end.

And at the end of both storylines,

The SW is the Emperor's Wrath, more influential than the entire Dark Council, while the SI is only a council member

I attribute this mostly to the fact that the SW has much higher quality storywriting and voice acting than the SI rather than anything to do with the overall concept of the class. The SW really felt like an intelligent, honorable, yet cold and ruthless manipulator, but who could still pack a very hard punch in combat. I practically had my own army of fallen Jedi whom I had corrupted and a few Sith Lord lackeys to boot.

There are also more roleplaying options for the SW. At nearly every critical story moment, there are 4 or 5 branching paths rather than just 2 for the SI. While the SI could usually only have the option to either kill the person or let them live, the SW would usually be able to choose between "honorable death", "merciful death", "keep them and torture them for more information", "convert them to your side", or even "witty sarcasm/snarkiness" (especially towards Darth Baras). Playing a LS SW was truly as convincing as playing a DS SW and the voice acting reflected it. A LS SI seemed somewhat out of place, as you'd have sudden, schizophrenic sounding lines like "It's YOUR turn to die now!" even if everything you said beforehand sounded perfectly reasonable. Bravo to the SW voice actor.

Overall, I just really loved the moments when the SW could tell his Jedi adversaries that he sensed fear and anger in them. My favorite lines to say were something like "I sense your darkness, you have already fallen. Release your anger", and "Strike me down, Jedi!" as it had the very iconic feeling as when said by Darth Vader or Darth Sidious in the movies. As far as I recall the SI never got to say anything nearly as cool.

Edited by Jenzali

Oh yes the Sith Inquisitor is a plotter alright....

Which is why a random imperial soldier is the one who comes up with a stretegy to corrupt a padawn for the SI. Or there is Nar Shaddaa where the SI is told how to establish a cult by a couple of NPCs and then when it comes to final confrontation has no idea of what his opponent's abilities are and walks into an obvious trap only to make it out by being more powerful. Then there is the time he confonts his master after being told repeatedly it was a trap with no prep and only survives the encounter because his master was a moron and wanted a force resistent creature in the middle of a force ritual. Then there is the first time that Darth Thanaton is trying to kill the SI and the SI walks straight into a trap only to be saved by his ancestor who gives him the solution on a gold paltter. I could go on, but really there is no point.

The only time I can recall anything resembling plotting byt the SI in the storyline is when you recover Kallig's mask you have the option of negotiating with the current holder to get it, but really nothing ever really comes from the mask nor the sith your negotiated with so that one borders on being pointless.

The SW on the other hand has more cunning in his recruitment/corruption of Jaesa than the SI gets during its entire storyline. Heck there is probably more plotting on Korriban alone than the SI ever gets.

The SI is a moron who is plotted against and gets out of his troubles by sheer ability in the force and by NPCs falling over themselves to help him for some inexplainable reason. The SW is an intellegent warrior who deals with his problems through either brute force or through cunning, planning, or corruption as appropriate.

you got to admit binding ghosts killing a dark council member earning a cult on nar shadda? right all that done by imperial soldier? I don't think so. And SI earns a apprentice which kills over acolytes with bare hands (xalek) anyone else want to add anything??

Edited by kaczuszka

BTW SI has a ancestor which made tulak hord scared what else do you want?? and yea as you say i could go on but there is no point what so ever

I prefer playing as SW because they are like darth vader but im saying that SI are quiet powerful as well

Edited by kaczuszka

In theory, the SI should be more about plotting and secretly working your way to the top, much like Palpatine. That's who the class was originally modeled after.

However, in practice, the SW's story does it much, much better. Nearly every enemy or rival you come across (Jedi or Sith), you are given the option to corrupt them, turn them to the Dark Side, or convince them to serve you. So right out of the gate you have more options for building your power base. The SI in general seems just like a psychopath (while not a problem in itself) when he kills people, rather than someone who actually takes into account the tactical soundness of his decisions.

The entire SW Act I by itself features more manipulation than the entirety of the SI's story.

You methodically hunt down and destroy everything that Jaesa Wilsaam loved, and you are actually able to convert her to the Dark Side, and uncover the darkness within her master Nomen Karr and also his Jedi associates

which is something the SI never really gets to do.

The SI isn't even able to manipulate his own companion,

Ashara Zavros

into turning to the Dark Side. So much for a master of the dark arts!

The SW's manipulations are supported partly later on by

The Emperor's Hand and also Darth Vowrawn

however it is clear that the plans are coming from you. Even before

Darth Baras betrays you

the SW very clearly had a plot in place

to overthrow Darth Baras

The SI however, seems like he is stumbling around, taking people's suggestions, and somehow haphazardly ending up in a position of greater power, for example

Creating a cult on Nar Shadaa, doing what Lord Kallig says, being told to corrupt a padawan

and yet still fails to achieve many of his own objectives by the end.

And at the end of both storylines,

The SW is the Emperor's Wrath, more influential than the entire Dark Council, while the SI is only a council member

I attribute this mostly to the fact that the SW has much higher quality storywriting and voice acting than the SI rather than anything to do with the overall concept of the class. The SW really felt like an intelligent, honorable, yet cold and ruthless manipulator, but who could still pack a very hard punch in combat. I practically had my own army of fallen Jedi whom I had corrupted and a few Sith Lord lackeys to boot.

There are also more roleplaying options for the SW. At nearly every critical story moment, there are 4 or 5 branching paths rather than just 2 for the SI. While the SI could usually only have the option to either kill the person or let them live, the SW would usually be able to choose between "honorable death", "merciful death", "keep them and torture them for more information", "convert them to your side", or even "witty sarcasm/snarkiness" (especially towards Darth Baras). Playing a LS SW was truly as convincing as playing a DS SW and the voice acting reflected it. A LS SI seemed somewhat out of place, as you'd have sudden, schizophrenic sounding lines like "It's YOUR turn to die now!" even if everything you said beforehand sounded perfectly reasonable. Bravo to the SW voice actor.

Overall, I just really loved the moments when the SW could tell his Jedi adversaries that he sensed fear and anger in them. My favorite lines to say were something like "I sense your darkness, you have already fallen. Release your anger", and "Strike me down, Jedi!" as it had the very iconic feeling as when said by Darth Vader or Darth Sidious in the movies. As far as I recall the SI never got to say anything nearly as cool.

Yup i played a SI first I was very excited to start playing the class that is a manipulator and bioware described the SI as a darth sidious fantasy I did not get that. So after i got a SI to level 50 I decided to make a sith warrior low and behold the SW acts like darth sidious AND darth vader. I felt more like darth sidious while playing the SW story! In my honest opinion after playing both to level 50 the SW is the manipulator and the SI is the brute.

See, with the inquisitor I can understand why people have to help them and they need all this extra goody crap. Remember you began as a slave. The ONLY reason they shipped your butt to Korriban is because you could make shiny lightning. If you didn't have that ability, you'd still be scrubbing toilets for your slave master.

You just got REAL lucky to be one with the Force.

The Sith Warrior says something about it being in their blood and they more than likely arrived on Korriban of their own free will. I'm pretty sure when they found out they could use force powers, they stepped on people to be the first in line on the newb shuttle to newb land.

So, even though they end up in two different places, it's understandable.

you got to admit binding ghosts killing a dark council member earning a cult on nar shadda? right all that done by imperial soldier? I don't think so. And SI earns a apprentice which kills over acolytes with bare hands (xalek) anyone else want to add anything??

There is no plotting involved in any of that by the SI.

Binding ghosts is Kallig's plan and Zash's research. The SI just goes where he is told and eats the ghost. No intrigue no planning, the SI just listens to the more intellegent people, nods his head, and does what he si told.

The SI does not kill a Dark Council member actually. That is kill stolen by another Dark Council member. As for getting the spot, there was no plotting, manipulating, or scheming done by the SI to get to that point. The SI was targeted by a moron who rose through the ranks, was given a bunch of power by other people, and then threw the power at the moron and it happened to be enough to kill the moron after the third time he tried.

Cult was entirely planned by Rylee and w/e her partner's name was. SI just followed their plans to the letter and then overpowered the boss of the rival cult with no plan or preperation.

As for the apprentice.....Xalek is a perfect fit for the SI because neither of them have any stomach for manipulating things. They both just hit things with lightsabers and lightning until their opposition falls over. So I'm not sure why you think bringing up Xalek means anything in proving that the SI is a plotter, maniuplator, or schemer which si what this argument is entirely about.

BTW SI has a ancestor which made tulak hord scared what else do you want?? and yea as you say i could go on but there is no point what so ever

I prefer playing as SW because they are like darth vader but im saying that SI are quiet powerful as well

I want the class that is supposed to be a manipulator, plotter and schemer to not have a story where he is a moron who fails at performing any of those roles. Side note, it is funny you bring up Kallig considering he basically calls the SI on being a moron at the beginning of Chapter 2.

"Foolish child! Twice now you've walked into the still-inhabited tomb of a Sith Lord unprepared!"

And who cares whether the SI is powerful or not, the discussion chain has been about whether ot not he is a manipulator. And the SI isn't, he is a brute who knows how to throw force lightning around.

See, with the inquisitor I can understand why people have to help them and they need all this extra goody crap. Remember you began as a slave. The ONLY reason they shipped your butt to Korriban is because you could make shiny lightning. If you didn't have that ability, you'd still be scrubbing toilets for your slave master.

You just got REAL lucky to be one with the Force.

The Sith Warrior says something about it being in their blood and they more than likely arrived on Korriban of their own free will. I'm pretty sure when they found out they could use force powers, they stepped on people to be the first in line on the newb shuttle to newb land.

So, even though they end up in two different places, it's understandable.

I have no problem with the SI needing help. Certainly the SW doesn't just go and do everything without any help. That would make for a boring class story. The problem with the SI is that he never does anything on his own initiative, he is always following the plans of someone else without doing any thinking for himself. It also doesn't help that the SI is suppsoed to the Palpatinish storyline and yet it lack all the hallmarks that one would expect from such a story.

im asking some info from people who more into these Story Lores and stuff

Are Sith warriors Only a Tool for the Unlimited Power wielder Inquisitors ?

my main is a light sided Sith Sorc i Realy Like The story Power collecting Death Sithlords ghosts Draining etc to be the strongest and the way How the Inquisitor want to Change the WHOLE empire.

i like the Abilities too Etc etc.

i just dont like the mechanic 's ( Forced to have a Tanking Companion bicous you survival is pathetic WHERE is the Unlimited power ? ) and i REALY love if my char feels like its unkilable.

So

I started to play a Sith jugg

only around lvl 24

im folowing the story and it feels like im just a Mindles warrior for the Inq ?

No mysteries no Hiden powers just go and kill.

and in the story of Inquisitor i saw they have powers that can basicaly rip your Soul apart by just raising his hand.

what a Warrior have ? a Lightsaber ?

my Sorc is lvl 36

i Realy have a hard time choosing a main

i mostly like the playstile of the jugg and im leaning to it to be my main instead but EVERY time i remember these stuff that i just writed down i look on my char like a weakling and totaly and i mean TOTALY sets me of to play it.

is there some HIDEN story somewhere or something that shows that they CAN be REALY powerfull not just a tool that can die by an INQ that just raised his hand to destroy his soul ???

Here's an idea for you. Troll Baras every chance you get, make LS decisions and back them up with "If you don't like it, I'll kill you where you stand" lines. It's a blast to play LS, and I'm with you that the DS SW feels like a complete tool.

Captain whats wrong with being a tool? Its fun :D I love trolling people as a DS sith warrior and stepping over peoples corpses. People who tend to meet me have a high mortality rate since that feeds the dark side which in turns fuels my power.

Oh as marius said I simply used lightning to reach the dark council spot no planning what so ever I just shoved lightning bolts up peoples butts and low and behold I am on the dark council. Yeah I was not impressed felt more like a manipulator in the SW storyline and its much easier following kriea's teachings as a sith warrior(ended up at dark 5 playing like that) than SI.

I mean look at the SI story trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6MNcbQdS24&feature=fvst

From 0:58 to 1:10 the SI does none of that in their story.

The SI says in the video "I know that treachery…can break even the mightiest foe." and "The true power of the Dark Side; it is claimed by many, but known by few."

It seems that the sith warrior understands these words more than the SI.

Captain whats wrong with being a tool? Its fun :D I love trolling people as a DS sith warrior and stepping over peoples corpses. People who tend to meet me have a high mortality rate since that feeds the dark side which in turns fuels my power.

Oh as marius said I simply used lightning to reach the dark council spot no planning what so ever I just shoved lightning bolts up peoples butts and low and behold I am on the dark council. Yeah I was not impressed felt more like a manipulator in the SW storyline and its much easier following kriea's teachings as a sith warrior(ended up at dark 5 playing like that) than SI.

I mean look at the SI story trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6MNcbQdS24&feature=fvst

From 0:58 to 1:10 the SI does none of that in their story.

The SI says in the video "I know that treachery…can break even the mightiest foe." and "The true power of the Dark Side; it is claimed by many, but known by few."

It seems that the sith warrior understands these words more than the SI.

I meant that I felt like Baras's tool when I didn't troll him, said "Yes, my lord" instead of "Nice set of lungs you have there!" Yeah, I loved being a tool to people who deserved it, but not so much into being Baras's Tool that bowed, simpered, and basically kissed butt to get ahead. Not my style. :cool:

I meant that I felt like Baras's tool when I didn't troll him, said "Yes, my lord" instead of "Nice set of lungs you have there!" Yeah, I loved being a tool to people who deserved it, but not so much into being Baras's Tool that bowed, simpered, and basically kissed butt to get ahead. Not my style. :cool:

I had the impresson for light side warriors this "Yes, my lord" fits much better. Baras thinks of you as his best apprentice really respect him, but he knows nothing of your secret agenda.

Of course, in this game you know Baras won't kill you for trolling him and being light side. But doesn't it get unrealistic some times?

Oh those conversation options I sometimes picked some of "yes master"/"I will murder the target in some horrible fashion" lines for story immersion sake since sith masters normally force choke/lightning the apprentice if they talk too much smack. I don't recall a sith apprentice talking smack and trolling their master and getting away with it without some kind reprimand.

Plus you are meant to act loyal so the master grows lax and it may reveal any weaknesses in them for the day you will kill them and take their place.

I mean has Darth vader or Darth zannah trolled bane/sidious when under their guidance? I don't think so and I think they will not take trolling kindly.

I think baras did not do anything since we have plot armor oh but I could not resist saying to baras when arriving on nar shaada saying "it is his kind of place" and he responded "Maybe in my youth" that made me grin.

Edited by lokdron