This clearly shows that Bioware has no clue.

Teabaker

Let's take a look at our options, Republic atm either stay leeching in the base at around 2 fps for a few hours, or get up to central assault and get annihilated by most of the Imperials roaming that place in groups of 10-20 for armaments.

Guess i'm starting my Sith Assassin right away, as the Republic just took a HUGE crap to the face with this Ilum "fix" :)

Let's take a look at our options, Republic atm either stay leeching in the base at around 2 fps for a few hours, or get up to central assault and get annihilated by most of the Imperials roaming that place in groups of 10-20 for armaments.

Guess i'm starting my Sith Assassin right away, as the Republic just took a HUGE crap to the face with this Ilum "fix" :)

You do realise that wont really change anything right? Not to mention the imps probably hate it too seeing as they might not have enough people to kill.

And this isn't Bioware's fault. They cannot create a pvp zone like this without it creating problems due to the faction imbalances.

Only thing would be turn Ilum into an instanced zone with 40 people each, granted that would only make one Ilum for my server forever as we are never above 40 people there...

Edited by Artanias