Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MouldyCrow
10.22.2012 , 02:34 PM | #681
I don't know about you guys but I won't be paying a cent beyond my subscription fee to have this fixed.

wellymace
10.22.2012 , 03:33 PM | #682
Quote: Originally Posted by MouldyCrow View Post
I don't know about you guys but I won't be paying a cent beyond my subscription fee to have this fixed.
I would have paid at one stage..but not any more.
As far as I am concerned, Bioware have until f2p launch to offer a satisfactory solution.

fushnchips
10.22.2012 , 03:47 PM | #683
i give up i think

orpheus
10.22.2012 , 04:48 PM | #684
Quote: Originally Posted by elitenz View Post
i give up i think
Bioware wins.

Knockerz
10.22.2012 , 04:54 PM | #685
BW Vader: You should not have left the NA servers aussies!
Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc

vian
10.22.2012 , 05:10 PM | #686
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarlgon View Post
well read what Arachan Nae'blis posted. He had direct contact with a CSR.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/GavDaragon/
Point proven.
PS. Stop flaming and making other peoples opinions seem like complete and utter garbage (no disrespect indended)
Any chance of a summary for those of us not on StalkBook?
Two blasters; no waiting!

Esno
10.22.2012 , 05:45 PM | #687
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
At the time when alot of us left for the APAC servers it was our peak time (most US players were tucked into their beds) so it was alot quieter (20-50 on The Harbinger - Republic Fleet)
However atm on Dalborra peaktime it is 60-80 and dropping daily. When we had our transfers initially we had 150 - 200 during peaktimes.

If something isn't done about populations VERY SOON i doubt there will be many players after the new year.

F2P may bring in new players (unlikely tho) but it will NOT help lev 50 players initially, some former players may return tho untill having to pay for endgame (lol) activities drives them away.

C'MON EA/BW GIVE US SOME INFO!!!!!!!
Beware my BOOM stick The Harbinger
Esno - (Heals) Commando, Ry'gell - Jedi Knight, Darg'go - Jedi Consular, Short'roundup - Smuggler // G'kaarr - Sith Warrior, Esnoimi - Bounty Hunter, Nem'esiss - Sith Inquisitor, Londo'no - Imperial Agent

laz_AU
10.22.2012 , 06:14 PM | #688
Quote: Originally Posted by hesseltii View Post
Hello,

As mentioned above I've been talking to customer service recently and I posted the results so far in our facebook group, http://www.facebook.com/groups/GavDaragon

So apparently we can get paid transfers with F2P. I will try to get them to post that in this thread so that everyone can see it.

Also note that our posts were deleted from http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5309106 This kind of censorship is unfair and I encourage you to keep posting there.
So they want us to pay money to move each of our characters (costly i imagine when you have 8 characters) so that we can be forced to change our character names, put up with a much higher latency, find new guilds, contacts etc. and deal with a server on a different time zone? Well no there is no way i'll be doing that and i'm sure others will feel the same way. What a way to thank me for paying my subscription since January. Not only that but once they offer that the populations are going to dwindle even further

As for them deleting all our posts on the community round up thread... well I've already posted my disgust on the that the thread (if it hasn't been deleted yet). That is incredible disrespectful - appalling behaviour for a company that relies on our ongoing subscriptions and support.

I'm done playing until they fix this but I won't give up on posting here and wherever else to get them to firstly appologise and secondly do something about it
Leader of Nocturnal | Impaled on The Harbinger (Ex-APAC)

The Custos Legacy
Riku - Sage Healer
Excubitor - Focus Sentinel
Equiti - Vanguard Tank/DPS

laz_AU
10.22.2012 , 06:17 PM | #689
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
As i said previously,

Quote: Originally Posted by laz_AU View Post
2) APAC servers were not dead at the beginning when we transferred - they had queues actually. They began to suffer due to MoP and GW2 release as with every other SWTOR server. The difference is that the US servers got merged to compensate for this yet the APAC ones did not. Hence the inequality and subsequent uproar

3) We have to suffer the consequences for being sensible/logical and transferring from an off-shore server with crap latency and different server times to ones in the region we actually live in?
Leader of Nocturnal | Impaled on The Harbinger (Ex-APAC)

The Custos Legacy
Riku - Sage Healer
Excubitor - Focus Sentinel
Equiti - Vanguard Tank/DPS

HauksbokT
10.22.2012 , 06:20 PM | #690
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarlgon View Post
well read what Arachan Nae'blis posted. He had direct contact with a CSR.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/GavDaragon/
Point proven.
PS. Stop flaming and making other peoples opinions seem like complete and utter garbage (no disrespect indended)
I think you missed the obvious point of sarcasm my friend.

The point was to say bioware could simply just post up there standing on this topic, which if that case were to be true, it would take a simple few minutes, just as much time as I have right now to reply to this topic. I agree 100 percent they're waiting for f2p. Which is the jerk off move.