Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.0 PvE DPS viability

pooks
04.02.2013 , 07:56 PM | #11
I was sent a PM from the officer's of my guild stating they strongly advise if I want to get in on Ops runs that I re-roll a new Sniper or a Bounty Hunter - that my IA dps main would not be welcome.
Why can't this company make all classes viable with Ops? I don't understand why I get left out because I want to play a burst-dps type stealth class. This reminds me of SWG where no one would want a spy in their group for a heroic instance run.
Just fed up with this game and this exclusivity to where Ops leaders only want dps freaks.
http://www.projectswg.com - Live Dec 15th 2012 !

Fallenturtle
04.03.2013 , 01:00 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by pooks View Post
I was sent a PM from the officer's of my guild stating they strongly advise if I want to get in on Ops runs that I re-roll a new Sniper or a Bounty Hunter - that my IA dps main would not be welcome.
Why can't this company make all classes viable with Ops? I don't understand why I get left out because I want to play a burst-dps type stealth class. This reminds me of SWG where no one would want a spy in their group for a heroic instance run.
Just fed up with this game and this exclusivity to where Ops leaders only want dps freaks.
This is the statement that a lot of us operatives are getting, yet bioware continues to ignore us and claim that "oh test dummies are wrong because of lack of armor pen debuffs". If the general consensus of a community is the same, then why not make changes based on people who play the game unbiast of a developmental perspective...

At the very least they should have given us some form of utility if they were going to ignore our dps concerns.
The Drakenhoff Legacy.
<Assimilationr>/<Jedi Covenant>
In Domus De Aurum Et Ossuim Resistance is futile.

LovarBoy
04.05.2013 , 04:31 AM | #13
I just wanted to make my OP my new main but is this a viable and good class for +50 in PvE / PvP regarding to damage?

For me lethality seems to be a quite good tree but... I don't know.

I like healing as OP but I want to make DPS, too... my other class would be PyroTech and it seems like the PT is in dmg-ways a bit better "developed".