Intercrossing class story paths

Macetheace

I wonder if bioware have seriously considered allowing the paths of the various classes to converge or at least intertwine going forward.

so, for example, the Jedi Consular hero is the one who tracks down the Bounty Hunter hero, or the Inquistor dark council member the one who converts the Jedi Kinght to the dark side..

or the especially hard to find spy the Trooper is tracking turns out to actually be the Imperial agent hero - there could be all sort of ways this could play out, not least of all actually having players face off one on one versus each other when encounters demand the two classes meet and you really have to get past the guy or his traps/machinations to get to the next stage, howz that for challenge :)

Some of the companion story lines already do cross paths. Two come to mind.

Smuggler and Sith Warrior :

Vette mentions that she was rescued by Nok Drayan and he had a daughter named Risha, who he called Princess. Risha, who the smuggler first meets on his/her at the end of the prelude/begging of chapter 1 is the same person.

Bounty Hunter and Jedi Counsular :

In one of his early conversations, Qyzen mentions working for a bounty hunter named Braden. This is the same Braden who first recruits the Bounty Hunter on Hutta and is killed shortly thereafter. As Mako had been with Braden for several years, since being rescued by him, it is quite possible that Mako and Qyzen have crossed paths. Qyzen may have even been with Braden during Mako's rescue.

There are likely more that I haven't caught, but those two I am sure of. I am really hoping that, since KotFE will enable us to recruit companions which belonged to other classes, they will seize on the opportunity to have some of these former acquaintances to reunite, even if it is only briefly. Could prove quite interesting.

Some of the companion story lines already do cross paths. Two come to mind.

Smuggler and Sith Warrior :

Vette mentions that she was rescued by Nok Drayan and he had a daughter named Risha, who he called Princess. Risha, who the smuggler first meets on his/her at the end of the prelude/begging of chapter 1 is the same person.

Bounty Hunter and Jedi Counsular :

In one of his early conversations, Qyzen mentions working for a bounty hunter named Braden. This is the same Braden who first recruits the Bounty Hunter on Hutta and is killed shortly thereafter. As Mako had been with Braden for several years, since being rescued by him, it is quite possible that Mako and Qyzen have crossed paths. Qyzen may have even been with Braden during Mako's rescue.

There are likely more that I haven't caught, but those two I am sure of. I am really hoping that, since KotFE will enable us to recruit companions which belonged to other classes, they will seize on the opportunity to have some of these former acquaintances to reunite, even if it is only briefly. Could prove quite interesting.

wow, i never spotted either of those, but i'm playing through all the classes and companion conversations again with 12x XP, so i shoudl be able to catch all these nuggets