Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who is the worst companion?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who is the worst companion?

Myrmicus
03.27.2018 , 01:37 AM | #111
I didn't get to Lord Scourge yet, but I don't like him... but it's mainly because of the novel used to exploit Revan in SWTOR. I don't like the story, I don't like how poorly the Exile is written. I don't like how they rob everyone of their headcanon simply because they must have Revan (something even the comics didn't do when they used Revan, keeping him/her gender neutral).
But alas, that's not the topic and I think this won't affect my opinion about Lord Scourge in the end.

meowmeowcvm
04.01.2018 , 10:30 PM | #112
Jedi Knight: Rusk (He was meh. I never really cared about him.)
Jedi Consular: Zenith (Seriously. This guy is a politician and he whines way too much.)
Smuggler: Akaavi (She's a mandalorian except not as cool)
Trooper: Droid (So forgettable. I don't even remember the name. I just know it started with an M and had an X somewhere else in it.)
Sith Warrior: Broonmark (Seriously. Did anyone even care about this guy? He was just... I dunno... Not interesting.)
Sith Inquisitor: Xalek (Being cool does not mean being a good companion (IE Maul and Boba). You never get to know much about him. Not to mention you don't get him until right before the last planet of the game. And you don't even meet him in the main plot. You just get him because Harkun feels like giving you a companion or something.)
Imperial Agent: Temple (I love all of the Agent companions but I'm forced to choose Temple for her annoying voice)
Bounty Hunter: Skadge (Nuff said)
Expansions (KOTFE/KOTET): Koth (Carth all over again. They even have similar names. I hated Carth)
Alliance: That one Dashade (Is it Akgal Asul? I don't know his name. He's just a discount Khem no one wanted)

Loadsamonie
04.01.2018 , 10:34 PM | #113
Doc and Leyta are the best. Worst is everyone else.

bluehufsa
04.02.2018 , 06:34 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Loadsamonie View Post
Doc and Leyta are the best. Worst is everyone else.
I respectfully disagree. Doc is a bit too flirty for my taste ( he reminds me of the King of Thieves from Xena the Warrior Princess) and Leyta.. no offense but i prefer human/humanoid companions.
One comp i cannot stand is DS Jaesa, i prefer the LS version. Another one i wish i could refuse is Qizen Fess, when he speaks i literally see red before my eyes and my ears hurt.