< POPULATION > Screenshots of your current population

Febibi

Please post your current server populations here.

This is a different thread than others as we will be only posting screenshots of populations in fleet as well as a who search for faction. Please make sure to keep the same file that is taken in game to show date/time and do a quick faction change for the other faction if you can for a total population on server.

With this thread we can keep track of populations in a manner that is not disputable. Currently other sites that track do not show screenshots of populations, but here we will build a case for what servers are better populated with date/time stamps in the screenshot file name.

Server Directory

Edited by Febibi

AMERICA

Ajunta Pall(RP PvP)

Anchorhead(PvP)

Anturi Reach(PvE)

Assassins of Sion(PvE)

Axial Park(PvE)

Begeren Colony(RP PvE)

Belgoth's Beacon(PvP)

Black Vulkars(PvP)

Bondar Crystal(PvP)

Canderous Ordo(PvE)

Cho Mai(PvP)

Colonel Tobin(PvE)

Corellian Run(PvE)

Crevasse City(PvE)

Daragon Trail(PvP)

Dark Reaper(PvP)

Darth Bandon(PvE)

Darth Malak(PvP)

Darth Sion(PvE)

Darth Xedrix(PvE)

Davik's Estate(PvP)

Death Wind Corridor(PvP)

Dreshdae Cantina(PvE)

Drooga's Pleasure Ba...(PvE)

Eidolon Security(PvE)

Elysium(PvE)

Empress Teta(PvE)

Fa'athra(PvE)

Firaxan Shark(PvE)

Firkrann Crystal(PvP)

Fort Garnik(PvE)

Gardens of Talla(PvP)

Gauntlet of Kressh(PvE)

Giradda the Hutt(PvE)

Grand Master Zym(PvE)

Hanharr(PvE)

Hedarr Soongh(PvP)

Helm of Graush(PvP)

Hyperspace Cannon(PvE)

ICE Breaker(PvE)

Infinite Empire(PvP)

Infinity Gate(PvP)

Iron Citadel(PvP)

Jedi Covenant(PvE)

Jung Ma(RP PvP)

Juyo(PvE)

Kaas City(PvE)

Kaiburr Crystal(PvE)

Kath Hound(RP PvE)

Kathol Rift(PvE)

Keetael(PvE)

Keller's Void(PvE)

Khoonda Militia(PvE)

Ki-Ta Kren(PvE)

inrath Spider(PvP)

Krath(PvE)

Krayiss Obelisk(PvE)

Krayt Dragon(PvE)

Lord Adraas(RP PvE)

Lord Ieldis(RP PvE)

Lord Praven(PvE)

Mandalore the Indomi...(PvP)

Mask of Nihilus(PvE)

Master Dorak(PvE)

Master Gnost-Dural(PvE)

Master Zhar Lestin(PvE)

Mind Trick(PvE)

Nadd's Sarcophagus(PvP)

Naddist Rebels(PvP)

Namadii Corridor(PvE)

Nathema(PvE)

Perlemian Trade Route(PvE)

Port Nowhere(PvP)

Prophecy of the Five(PvP)

Rakata Mind Prison(PvP)

Rubat Crystal(RP PvE)

Rwookrrorro(PvP)

Saber of Exar Kun(PvP)

Sanctum of the Exa..(RP PvE)

Sedyn Kyne(PvE)

Shadow Hand(PvE)

Shadowtown(PvP)

Shien(RP PvE)

Shii-Cho(PvE)

Sith Meditation Sphe...(PvE)

Sith Wyrm(PvE)

Soresu(PvE)

Space Slug(PvE)

Sword of Ajunta Pall(PvP)

Tarro Blood(PvE)

Telos Restoration Pr...(PvE)

Terentatek(PvP)

Thana Vesh(PvE)

The Bastion(PvP)

The Constant(PvE)

The Corsair(PvE)

The Courageous(PvE)

The Crucible Pits(PvP)

The Deadweight(PvP)

The Defenestrator(PvE)

The Ebon Hawk(RP PvE)

The Fatman(PvP)

The Harbinger(PvE)

The Jekk'Jekk Tarr(PvE)

The Maw(PvP)

The Razor(PvE)

The Shadowlands(PvE)

The Swiftsure(PvP)

The Twin Spears(PvP)

Thendys Noori(PvP)

Veeboo Lunx(PvE)

Veela(PvP)

Ven Zallow(RP PvP)

Vornskr(PvE)

Vrook Lamar(RP PvE)

Vulkar Highway(PvP)

Wall of Light(PvE)

Warriors of the Shad...(PvP)

Whitebeam Run(PvE)

Wound in the Force(PvP)

Zaalbar(PvE)

Zakkeg Beast(PvE)

Zez-Kai Ell(PvE)

EUROPE

Ahto City(PvP)

Bacca's Blade(PvE)

Bao-Dur(PvE)

Basilisk Droid(PvP)

Bloodworthy(PvP)

Chuundar(PvP)

Dune Bantha(PvE)

Dxun Battle Circle(PvE)

Eye of Ashlanae(PvE)

Flames of the Crucib...(PvE)

Frostclaw(PvE)

Goluud Corridor(PvE)

Hex Droid(PvP)

Hidden Beks(PvE)

Hydian Way(PvE)

Kai-kan(PvP)

Kellian Jarro(PvE)

Legions of Lettow(PvP)

Lord Calypho(RP PvP)

Ludo Kressh(PvE)

Luka Sene(PvE)

Nightmare Lands(PvE)

Niman(PvP)

Peragus Mining Facil...(PvE)

Rogue Moon(PvE)

Scepter of Ragnos(PvP)

Senator Contispex(PvP)

Shaltin Tunnels(RP PvE)

Sith'ari(PvE)

Sluis Shipyards(PvE)

Starstorm One(PvP)

Tassaa Bareesh(PvP)

The Arkanian Legacy(PvE)

The Exile's Crystal(PvP)

The Kumumgah(PvP)

The Progenitor(RP PvE)

The Ravager(PvP)

The Red Eclipse(PvE)

The Shadow Runner(PvP)

Tomb of Freedon Nadd(PvP)

Tott Doneeta(PvP)

Trask Ulgo(RP PvE)

Trayus Academy(PvP)

Ula Vii(PvP)

Uthar Wynn(PvP)

ASIA

Dalborra(PvE)

Gav Daragon(RP PvE)

Master Dar'Nala(PvP)

Current Status of Healthy Servers:

AMERICA

Zakkeg Beast (Very Heavy) PvE

The Fatman (Heavy) PvP

Canderous Ordo (Heavy) PvE

EUROPE

Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Full) PvP

The Jedi Tower (Very Heavy) PvE

Vanjervalis Chain (Heavy) RP-PvE

The Red Eclipse (Heavy) PvE

Huntmaster (Heavy) RP-PvP

Goluud Corridor (Heavy) PVE

ASIA

All Light - Off hours

Edited by Febibi

Current Status of Healthy Servers:

Uh, wait... To you a "healthy" server has to be heavy, very heavy or full? A standard server is not healthy? Just checking here...

My server, the Progenitor EU, has always been flagged standard at prime time, and I'd very much consider it a healthy server.

Fleet pop is not how proper population

/who 1-10

/who 11-20

/who 21-30

/who 31-40

/who 41-49

/who 50 (this will prob cap at 100 on most severs, estimate or separate /who on zones)

No... /who any planent and it includes everyone there. If it's under a 100, that's the total number of players currently there.

No... /who any planent and it includes everyone there. If it's under a 100, that's the total number of players currently there.

Want to list all the planets? And all story sub zones and pvp areas?

Edited by Duhakalock

Want to list all the planets? And all story sub zones and pvp areas?

No, but if the most populated zone (The Fleet) is still a good indicator. If there are 75 people on my Fleet, chances are there's <30 on each individual planet. That means there's like 500 people, give or take, on my faction.

500 is not a good server population.

No, but if the most populated zone (The Fleet) is still a good indicator. If there are 75 people on my Fleet, chances are there's <30 on each individual planet. That means there's like 500 people, give or take, on my faction.

500 is not a good server population.

yea 1000 a faction is standard (actually low) .....2000 would be average for a mmo 5 years ago....with phases...each server given 2.5 million should have min 20k a faction...but they have under 1k on majority of servers...

What we want here is total faction for each server, and fleet....if fleet is under 100 then theres a problem...if under 50 then it could be considered a dieing or dead server...

------------------

Those here at launch remember 250 person fleets, and most are down to 30-75 which is a huge drop and screams the need for a merger/transfer....

But unless we show the screenshots and keep track....EA will not grant this or admit there is a problem with servers. Sucks.

Lets get on the ball, Primetime starts in EST servers soon, so start watching those numbers.

I already have a survey in place, and the data feeds to a spreadsheet. This is where you can stow your numbers in a way people can look at them. I think people are not going to flip through a billionty screenshots.

Survey is here:

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=433241&TabID=3813820

Data is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aregkvys5QFodDlvU05lQ3o2S3ZrYU9SYjRwM29OSnc#gid=0

I got tired of people mouthing off about server pops. I prefer numbers.

Paige

Uh, wait... To you a "healthy" server has to be heavy, very heavy or full? A standard server is not healthy? Just checking here...

My server, the Progenitor EU, has always been flagged standard at prime time, and I'd very much consider it a healthy server.

THANK..... *YOU*.

Just because you can't move an inch without a slide-show doesn't mean that YOUR SERVER IS ****DYING****! CALL GERALDO RIVERA!

The game's population continues to rise, and yes - I know, heaven forbid, there aren't neccessarily 4k people on your server at 3:13am CST.

The game is healthy, it's growing, and we should all be happy that we're here to behold the first few months post-launch, even with the manageable bugs and un-resolved tweaks in the game.

THANK..... *YOU*.

Just because you can't move an inch without a slide-show doesn't mean that YOUR SERVER IS ****DYING****! CALL GERALDO RIVERA!

The game's population continues to rise, and yes - I know, heaven forbid, there aren't neccessarily 4k people on your server at 3:13am CST.

The game is healthy, it's growing, and we should all be happy that we're here to behold the first few months post-launch, even with the manageable bugs and un-resolved tweaks in the game.

9 people at 6.30 pm on a sunday is not healthy, i dont see how you can even argue that.

Just cancelled my sub. Starting from scratch in another server isn't possible for me. 22 days left to play. It's a *********** shame , I do enjoy the game.. I just wish Bioware would adress the low pop issue. When/if this is resolved I'm renewing.

Good luck to all.

Canceled, I'll be back in 6 months to see how things are going then.

I came into this game with high expectations, and I have been somewhat disappointed. Really it's a compounding thing, the high system requirements, bad internet connectivity on my side, and lack of server population have all added to this. As well as the excess cut scenes, excess travel times, and mundane space battles. I must say I am probably most disappointed by space combat which I had high expectations for and the long que que times for PvP compounded with low server population.

The way bioware handled opening launch I must say was TERRIBLE. I started on a heavily populated server, upon full release my que times to get into the server went over an hour. As many know they slowly upped server populations, but as I find my money and play-time valueble I switched servers to a medium population. Little did I know that their population levels are based on ratios not actual number, IE: 200/200 cap= full population but 200/1000 cap would be low even though they have the same population. As a result, most of my characters are now on a dead server. I find it idiotic to have to switch back or w/e start on a new server.

Anyway that is my 5 minutes of input.

THANK..... *YOU*.

The dev says everything is fine, so obviously everything must be fine! I mean what other motives would a dev have squashing potential subscription ending problems! Its not like he's on the payroll or anything...

derp.