Any Morning raiding guilds on any server?

Sloppynachoz

• 2 weeks later...

Actually im gonna start one. Server: Thana Vash (EST)

Send a ingame Mail to either Quietbow or Q'be

Raiding will be in the AM during the week for thos who work nights and weekends.

Also willing to re-roll on a more populated server during the AM any suggestions are welcome. Post here if you are interested as well.

Edited by Quietbow

Actually im gonna start one. Server: Thana Vash (EST)

Send a ingame Mail to either Quietbow or Q'be

Raiding will be in the AM during the week for thos who work nights and weekends.

Also willing to re-roll on a more populated server during the AM any suggestions are welcome. Post here if you are interested as well.

If you are looking for EST The Fatman has a rather large pop. Would this most lkely be Empire or Republic?

Edited by Baalazar

If you are looking for EST The Fatman has a rather large pop. Would this most lkely be Empire or Republic?

Doesnt matter to me, which ever faction that would provide the best success in creating a AM guild or what ppl prefer to play.

I was a GM in wow for 2 years building a guild to get some nice high ranks in the US. Trick here will be finding some ppl like myself who play in the AM to create a good core of players to start a guild somewhere.

So if anyone is interested feel free to post.

Edited by Quietbow

I recently joined a morning raid guild on the US-East PvE server Juyo, the guild name is Barely Lethal. We' progressing through 8man hardmodes right now, having cleared Karagga's Palace HM on day 1, and are working on HM Soa. We are looking to get into 16man ops, but we need a few more warm bodies.

It strikes me that instead of having 2 swtor morning raid guilds that are struggling to get into 16mans, why not roll on our server and join us? We have 12 consistent plays right now with 2-3 more on the way, so please join us! We're willing to help with the leveling process, and leveling your crew skills (I dropped what I had and hit 400 biochem in 2 days).

Please feel free to apply at http://www.barelylethal.net

Thank you, we hope to hear from you soon!

• 1 month later...