Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Huge Thank You for Junkshop Decoration Bundle.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Huge Thank You for Junkshop Decoration Bundle.

Banthabreeder
09.17.2020 , 04:50 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
no, just the surveyor things from the pirate event (50), he's not bad, but as a deco, he doesn't work, like blizz, if you don't have him, he appears as a holo
I've always hated that if someone doesn't have 'that' particular companion it will show up as a hologram in the stronghold. I've complained about this since launch day. Notice how Mounts don't show up as holo's if you don't own that mount? I remember a bunch of people posting something about why can't we have a toggle switch to make them either holo or solid. Bioware just ignored us.

We are overdue for some new Personal decos though. Jawas, Ugnaughts, Working class (sweeping, cleaning floors, dusting, pushing buttons, etc.)

Also want C1-AW (Claw droid from Nightlife event)!
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

DarkTergon
09.17.2020 , 05:19 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Banthabreeder View Post
I've always hated that if someone doesn't have 'that' particular companion it will show up as a hologram in the stronghold. I've complained about this since launch day. Notice how Mounts don't show up as holo's if you don't own that mount? I remember a bunch of people posting something about why can't we have a toggle switch to make them either holo or solid. Bioware just ignored us.

We are overdue for some new Personal decos though. Jawas, Ugnaughts, Working class (sweeping, cleaning floors, dusting, pushing buttons, etc.)

Also want C1-AW (Claw droid from Nightlife event)!
I agree, the companions should have a toggle, that way people could have them the way they prefer. Personally I prefer them solid.

As for the other decos, +1 from me, we could really use more 'normal'* everyday people

*as in different races/spieces , but doing ordinary jobs.
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ