Buy rakata gear on galactic trade network

Vyoli

I've just arrived as a lvl 50 sith sorcerer and i know that you can get Rakata gear by running hard and nightmare mode operations but can you get it on Galactic trade network, and if so how much do it usally cost?

I've just arrived as a lvl 50 sith sorcerer and i know that you can get Rakata gear by running hard and nightmare mode operations but can you get it on Galactic trade network, and if so how much do it usally cost?
Unfortunately, no, you can't get Rakata Armor and weapons from the GTN. They're Binds on Pickup, and permanently bound to whoever picked them up when they drop from the HM or NiM Operations and I believe also Lost Island HM (please correct me if I'm wrong). Most of them also, if I remember correctly, are bought with Rakata item tokens, which are what actually drop from those Ops and Lost Island FP.

Honestly, unless you're going for looks, you're better off sticking to Columi and saving your Black Hole Commendations until you can get a full set of Black Hole gear. Then just move the mods over to the Columi set, and then BOOM! Instant Campaign set.

There is another option as well though. I currently have my armormech maxed (400) and can craft rakata grade armor if I learn the schematic from the skill trainer. These are, however, BOP so unless you want to seriously gear out a companion or strip a few mods out; they are worthless. To be completely honest I have no idea how I was able to leran these schematics (so don't ask) but it is a option. Since it affects Armormech, I assume that it also affects Synthweaving as well since that is another armor crafter.

FORTUNATELY, no, you can't get Rakata Armor and weapons from the GTN. They're Binds on Pickup, and permanently bound to whoever picked them up when they drop from the HM or NiM Operations and I believe also Lost Island HM (please correct me if I'm wrong). Most of them also, if I remember correctly, are bought with Rakata item tokens, which are what actually drop from those Ops and Lost Island FP.

Honestly, unless you're going for looks, you're better off sticking to Columi and saving your Black Hole Commendations until you can get a full set of Black Hole gear. Then just move the mods over to the Columi set, and then BOOM! Instant Campaign set.

FIXED.

If you want the BEST PVE gear do the PVE content as ALL the other players did. You want it all gifted? You wanna get full geared withouth playing the content? WHAT THE HELL MAN?

Edited by Royox

still kinda new to the game and im not sure where the galactic trade market/network is.

is it on the fleet if so where???

It's on the fleet, on your faction's capital planet, and on Nar Shaddaa.

It's very clearly marked on the fleet map, as the four main sections are all labeled.

There is another option as well though. I currently have my armormech maxed (400) and can craft rakata grade armor if I learn the schematic from the skill trainer. These are, however, BOP so unless you want to seriously gear out a companion or strip a few mods out; they are worthless. To be completely honest I have no idea how I was able to leran these schematics (so don't ask) but it is a option. Since it affects Armormech, I assume that it also affects Synthweaving as well since that is another armor crafter.

All you can make is bracers and belts, and they have no mods or armor in them as they are not modable. They aare good to make when you are just gearing up. But later replace them with orange's and put in armors and mods from higher gear most times it will be better than the drops (Dread Guard exculded).