Newer pure PVP guild looking to expand

FrostySicko

So I'm originally a Prophecy of the Five refugee, I fled the server shortly after the first mass exodus in 2015 when server transfers became cheap. I went where most of the other POT5 transfers were going, Shadowlands. PVP has always been my passion for this game. I soon was recruited into a successful PVP guild for the Republic side. I wanted to create an Empire toon, and soon found out the Empire side has a lot more PVP guilds, but the problem I kept running into was they were far too restrictive to join, or not active enough for it to be worth my while. So I took it upon myself to form my own guild, from scratch, knowing no one on the imperial side of Shadowlands.

This was about 100 days ago, the guild has since seen a guild name change, the addition of a Flagship with 1 expansion unlocked so far, a 24/7 running Team Speak server, and the addition of 365 members to the guild (this includes alts). I'd like to also think we're gaining some notoriety as a known PVP guild, people sometimes remember us or ask questions about us.

The guild is called <Globaled Warming>, we are a pure PVP guild. No operations whatsoever, we may do the occasional flash point, and some day I'd like to do planetary guild invasions on republic bases, (we still do guild invasions for conquest, usually in the top 10 also), but for now we just run premades in reg WZ's and when it's popping we try our hand at Ranked, with mixed success so far. The guild is still young, but we are eager to expand.

My recruitment process for the guild is simple, I'll invite anyone who enjoys to PVP, I will kindly guild kick if I notice you're bad or beyond help in the PVP department. We are not a seriously strict guild in that we only recruit the best of the best, but we do have a good core group of serious PVP'ers who happen to be fairly good.

Anyways, look for us on Shadowlands, Globaled Warming. I'm GM, Back'Stabbed, feel free to message me in game for further details about the guild. You can also ask my next in command, Jo-on, Prowlin, DiscotheQue, Meatflaps, or Mahow for additional information or guild invites. Hope to see you guys around! :rak_01:

Edited by FrostySicko