Your weird tips for making life of GSF pilot more atmospheric

Sintuner

I'm sure I'm not only one who is gradually abandoning identity of a Sith or Jedi or Agent or whatnot..and, instead, embracing the glorious delights of being a full fledged Star Fighter pilot.

GSF&TOR don't provide great deal in terms of raw content or immersion for such beautiful life. Bits and pieces of such life is there though, for you to live, find asnd enjoy!

Let us list those bits and pieces.

Just to clarify, this thread is mostly about immersion and atmosphere. Nothing said here is very " practical" or something that directly makes you better at making things explode in space.

Add stuff!! List those small,odd things you do to make your GSF life in TOR more fun and atmospheric for yourself. Let's talk about art of making SW:TOR less about SW:TOR and more about enhancing it into moody nice huge 200 million costing lobby area for GSF.

Some of my favorite stunts;

* if you queue from guild ship, you get a nice atmospheric " return to fleet" cut scene after each GSF game. Just like you used to in X-wing/Tie Fighter!

* Interfleet transport area on both sides features nice selection of Scouts and Strike Fighters. Queue up here if you wanna /touch your ship!

* If you were a subscriber when GSF went to early launch, you got Pilot outfit in mail. Of course you -must- wear this! You can buy even cooler looking suit for Fleet commendations at..fleet.

* Not immersion as much as quality-of-life but..there probably is a custom channel named GSF on your home server. /Cjoin GSF to join it! If it isn't there, create it. Ask people to join it in OPS chat before/after a game.

Maybe you got the gist of it. List yours!

Edited by Sintuner