Most wanted

tunewalker

In Star wars Rebels and/or Star Wars episode VII.

For me I want to see in Episode VII a fleet battle from the perspecitve of the capital ships instead of the fighters. The best we have seen of this thus far in Live action was the battle above Endor between Akbar with the Rebel Fleet and Piett. The second closest was in Revenge of the Sith but in that one it follows the fighters way more then the larger ships.

I love big ships with big guns and would love to see way more of them.

I want big ground battles. Like we see in TCW. And I mean TCW not the movies. The movie battle scenes are cool but they're just their for eye-candy, they're not hugely important and you don't actually follow any characters participating in the battle or see much of how it unfolds. I'd also love to see that in Rebels but I doubt we'll see it.

But that would be so cool, seeing a whole army of Stormtroopers marching down...

Guess I'll just wait for BF3! :D

Darth Sidious ie Ian McDiarmid. I read somewhere that he is to return as a Force Ghost to the Sith Antagonist of VII and it seemed like one of the more concrete reports among all the articles of leaked info/speculation that has been out there. To be honest I've kind of gotten lost with the masses of such reports.

I also know that some Post-ROTJ EU is being wiped but I want Luke to remain the man in terms of Force Power. Not necessarily the level he is in the books (as I don't think the non SW EU masses will like that) but at least remain at a Yoda PT level and not like Obi-Wan in ANH for example.

Both battle scenarios, especially the ground, would be cool as well!