Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Happy 1 year anniversary

Drakkolich
06.10.2015 , 04:31 PM | #1
Just wanted to remind everyone today is the 1 year anniversary of the last content patch we received for GSF! Next we'll get to celebrate the one where they misteriously broke or changed components with no notes.

Keep flying out there! I should be back flying in a few days (Typing on a tablet really sucks)
DrakolichDrakolÝch
The BastionTwitch Stream

tunewalker
06.10.2015 , 04:35 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Drakkolich View Post
Just wanted to remind everyone today is the 1 year anniversary of the last content patch we received for GSF! Next we'll get to celebrate the one where they misteriously broke or changed components with no notes.

Keep flying out there! I should be back flying in a few days (Typing on a tablet really sucks)
lol Yes it does... and WOOT WOOT, 1 year of nothing changing in GSF, now we dont need to say "nearly a year since GSF had any balancing" we can actually say a bonified Full year .

Ymris
06.10.2015 , 04:45 PM | #3
Next we'll get to celebrate the one where they misteriously broke or changed components with no notes.
Yes! Celebrate the time when missiles actually did stuff because broken DF! That is when I fell in love with thermites.
Tensoring straight to hell!

CommanderKiko
06.10.2015 , 07:20 PM | #4

oh, the pain in my heart... and my rear...
GM of Defiant Industries LLC (GSF/PvP)
GM of Defiant Security Services (GSF, new)
- Kik˛, Bastion.