for Pot 5

in order

1. Veloren

2. Barro

3. Eliteo

End of list, we are the only gunship pilots

In general, dunno probably Drakolich at the top,

Despon is definately up there. he came by pot5 once

Scored way higher then me in a mostly stock Gunship.

Edited by DreadzKaiser

On Shadowlands not many that still play play almost exclusively gunship. Pub side I'd say Triamterene is best. Impside has a lot of multi-ship players that do well. Toddy, the many flavors of Kira Carssen immediately come to mind. Then again, I am very very hard to impress when it comes to gunship play.

On JC - I'll remove myself from the running, and I'm not quite sure how I'd rank them...but I'd definitely include I'sys, Averann, Saevius, Gesha, Vorfelan (or one of his alts)...I can think of a lot more, but not many I've seen in game lately.

I'll add you to the list. I was thinking you, averann, saevius, and I knew there were 1 or 2 more. It's been so long since I flew there consistently I couldn't remember all, altho I've only seen i'sys in a scout. I will be flying there a lot more now tho.

I'll add you to the list. I was thinking you, averann, saevius, and I knew there were 1 or 2 more. It's been so long since I flew there consistently I couldn't remember all, altho I've only seen i'sys in a scout. I will be flying there a lot more now tho.

I actually just saw you in a couple games today.

Anyway, thanks...I do have something like 4000 games in a GS, so if I'm not at least moderately competent, I should really just hang up the pilot suit.

Re: I'sys - he plays a whole lot of GS. Typically I see him in a T2 scout in doms and T1 GS in TDMs. There are very few pilots who are as good at both of those ships (I think I'd put Saevius in that category too, and Graendahl). I'm trying my best to get better at the scout, which has worked to some extent, but I'sys is still leagues ahead of me.

Qi'shi is another solid GS pilot I just thought of, but I haven't seen him around in a few weeks.

EDIT: Add Hayward to the list. I've seen him in bombers more than anything else recently, but when he gets in the GS, he's as good as anybody.

Edited by MaximilianPower

There are lots others could mention. These came to mind. I've not played on PoT5 and Shadowlands. * players no longer active as far as I am aware. No particular order.

Butane Burner* (Harbinger, Red Eclipse)

Jennifer* (Bastion)

Anaris (Red Eclipse)

Myx'on* (Harbinger)

Xiaoyu (Bastion)

Purple (Bastion)

Beris (Begeren Colony)

Sleeth* (Harbinger, Red Eclipse)

Litoria (Harbinger)

Helka* (Harbinger)

Sriia (Ebon Hawke)

Mmorp (Bastion)

Edited by lwiggles

Drako is a really solid player and probably the best overall combining all four ships, but Verain, Mikaboshi, Xiaoyu, and Sriia are better gunships than he from what I've seen.

(Admittedly, I've missed several streams lately because my laptop is bad, so this may be somewhat outdated.)

Arraton, Arrensoon,Arrikeen are my best GS.

Ah, OK. I recognize all those names, but Arraton is the one I'm most familiar with. I've flown with and against you here and there. But not all that often; I guess we largely fly at different times. I didn't automatically peg you as a "top 10" guy not because of a perceived skill deficit, but simply because of sample size; I don't have enough experience seeing you in action to make that kind of judgment. At least, not relative to the guys I named earlier, who I've seen dozens and dozens of times.

I will say that when I see your name in the opposing lineup, I know I have to be careful and keep an eye on you. Which says something, because even that list is fairly short.

Bottom line: fly more. You may well belong in the list.

okay, i should probably make a list, besides the one i've already mentioned, who is the best at gsf.

as i only play on harbinger, my list pretty much includes pub side.

huggy-bear...esponsolida...serenity.....pellad.......any of the eat a burger characters

yeah, i can't kill any of those gunship pilots. especially the four i've mentioned.

In order, I usually rank them on their ability to notice that they're being hit and their time to respond to such.

Sam

Xi'ao

Gunsheep

Despon

Etrii

Maximillian, depending on the day swapping spots with Despon

I'm not really sure the rest of gunship pilots that I can mention really are in the same league as these guys.