Exar Kun & Ulic-Qel Droma vs Emperor Vitiate

Beniboybling

Exar Kun & Ulic-Qel Droma vs Emperor Vitiate

Battleground: Emperor's Throne Room

In a twist of fate it is the Dark Lords Kun and Ulic who dissappear into the Unknown Regions and stumble upon Vitiate's Sith Empire, determined to destroy it they break into Vitiate's throne room and confront the Emperor.

Bonus Round: Team gets Lord Scourge (Revan novel)

All characters have full use of their abilities, Emperor Vitiate is as of Revan, who wins?

NOTE: Please provide reasoning for your opinion to spark some argument, no one word answers.

Edited by Beniboybling

Do I really have to choose between two of the most wanked characters? :p

At least Exar and Uliq are good characters, Vitiate/Valky is just meh.

On-Topic: I'd probably give it to the duo, both definitely have the edge in lightsaber combat considering Vitiate/Valky's only feat is running into one. As far as Force power and command of the Force goes I'm not too sure as individually the duo aren't equal to Vitiate but Kun is a powerhouse, especially with his amulets and has Uliq to back him up. I'd say the duo 5.5/10 for the reasons above and their teamwork.

I can't stand Kun, not sure who Uliq is.

I prefer Uliq to Kun as he is a fairly honorable character who takes the consequences for his mistakes and I don't mind Kun because he actually has a stable personality, one which suits him. In comparison Valky/Vitiate always seems to be changing and doesn't have many consistent elements to him, though that could be due to SWTOR milking him as he was much cooler in the Revan novel.

Ugh, fine.

Kun is a living nexus so team slaughters.

Nah jk.

Still Team wins, based on Sel's opinion of Krayt + Kun beating RotS Sidious. While Krayt is a lot more formidable opponent than Ulic, so is RotS Sidious.

RotS Sidious > Valky > SWTOR Vitiate > Revan Vitiate. And that's beside the fact that the only thing Revan Vitiate knows about lightsaber combat is how to charge into one head first.

Edited by cs_zoltan